Racing game fans...a word or two on PS3 racing

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I rented Motorstorm and man is it ever fun with all the available vehicles. I will definitely be buying this one. It isn't exactly 100% realistic, but it IS very, very fun. The sound kicks butt on this game too.

I tried the RR7 demo and thought it sucked - yes fun, but so unrealistic that it wasn't something that I would continue to play, and even the graphics weren't that impressive after seeing GT-HD and Motorstorm. I deleted that one after a few plays. Same with Full Auto demo - fun, but not something that would keep me entertained for long.
I downloaded GT-HD last night. The graphics are incredible. I'll definitely be buying that one when a steering wheel controller comes out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think they need to do some more work on GT-HD obviously, but the graphics are among the best I've seen. They don't quite have the physics right on the demo. Once you beat the track with each car, you get all the same cars with a big boost in power :D And you can run the track backwards...

solomr2

solomr2

Full Audioholic
How do these compare to the GTR and GTR2 on the PC?

GTR2 is one of the most realistic driving games I've ever driven as far as car dynamics go.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis