Quantic & Alice Russell with The Combo Bárbaro - Travelling Song

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Super Furry Animals - (Drawing) Rings Around The World

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
The Alan Parsons Project - Day After Day (The Show Must Go On) [feat. Jack Harris]

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks @Ponzio . I’m not sure how to post links so thanks for showing it. I’m sure maybe 2 or 3 people on AH might have heard his music
I became aware of Beau Jocque & The Zydeco Hi-Rollers back in the mid-90's. Though I'm not from the NOLA area I got heavy into Cajun/Zydeco music, with guys like Clifton Chenier, Buckwhaet Zydeco, et all.

Bon Ton Roulet! my friend.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks @Ponzio . I’m not sure how to post links so thanks for showing it. I’m sure maybe 2 or 3 people on AH might have heard his music
This reminded of an old favorite of mine, Beau doing a zydeco cover version of rapper Luther Campbell's "Pop That Coochie"

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
This reminded of an old favorite of mine, Beau doing a zydeco cover version of rapper Luther Campbell's "Pop That Coochie"
I’m from Lafayette,Louisiana it called the heart of Cajun country so i’m very familiar with Caj and Zydeco music. New Orleans is not much of what I would call a Cajun or Zydeco county.lol I do find interesting and cool that you’re familiar with the best Zydeco players. Where are you from If You don’t mind me asking?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I’m from Lafayette,Louisiana it called the heart of Cajun country so i’m very familiar with Caj and Zydeco music. New Orleans is not much of what I would call a Cajun or Zydeco county.lol I do find interesting and cool that you’re familiar with the best Zydeco players. Where are you from If You don’t mind me asking?
I'm from PA, via Sicily, as a young 7 year old. We even have a small Mardi Grass fest here every year in Philly.

Yeah, NOLA is more known for R&B/jazz but they've absorbed Cajun/Zydeco music into the festivities. You might say they 'appropriated' it. :D

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Speaking of NOLA ...

... another tune that made it in to my R.I.P. list.

Jon Batiste & Stay Human - It's Alright (Why You Gotta)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis