Query about Paradigm Millenia 30

R

RAHUL D KUMBHAR

Enthusiast
Hi all,

I own a pair of Klipsch R-28f for left and right and was using Klipsch Quintet 5 for Center and surround. But I feel the Quintet 5 Center channel is too small. I now got a new receiver Marantz 7013 and was planning to upgrade center and surround. I see a good deal on Paradigm Millenia 30 for the center channel. Have anybody had experience with this speaker for Center channel? Will Klipsch R-25C be better than this for Center channel?
Thank you for your help.

Rahul

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
Hi all,

I own a pair of Klipsch R-28f for left and right and was using Klipsch Quintet 5 for Center and surround. But I feel the Quintet 5 Center channel is too small. I now got a new receiver Marantz 7013 and was planning to upgrade center and surround. I see a good deal on Paradigm Millenia 30 for the center channel. Have anybody had experience with this speaker for Center channel? Will Klipsch R-25C be better than this for Center channel?
Thank you for your help.

Rahul
I’d just get the R25C.

That Paradigm is weird.

R

RAHUL D KUMBHAR

Enthusiast
Thank you @Russdawg1 and @zieglj01 for your input. So I will cancel the Paradigm. Do you think R-25C will suit best for R-28f's, or should I get a different Klipsch Center channel?

R

Russdawg1

Full Audioholic
Thank you @Russdawg1 and @zieglj01 for your input. So I will cancel the Paradigm. Do you think R-25C will suit best for R-28f's, or should I get a different Klipsch Center channel?
Well purchase the best center your budget can allow, the center is a vital part of your system. Look for larger woofer centers as that GENERALLY means it’ll be better, but check in if you are not sure. We aren’t going anywhere :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis