Quentin Tarantino's Rated 'R' Star Trek Movie

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
3,031 11 17
"Pulp Fiction in space". This is the first I've heard any of this. Tarantino is apparently directing a Star Trek Movie set in the Chris Pine-Kelvin timeline (the alternate reality created by the destruction of the Federation starship USS Kelvin). Whaaaat?

Okay, obviously that video is a spoof, but I guess this is really happening.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ratings
7,472 9 26
yes, heard this was coming too. I guess it will be uh, 3hrs in one room and be violent with some great rambling dialog?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
3,031 11 17
I'd kind of forgotten about this. Did I read that it most likely will be rated R? I think I'd be more surprised if it wasn't.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
3,031 11 17
I've read the same about the R-rating, and that this will also be his last movie.
That's right. He said something to the effect of retiring when he gets to double digits in the number of movies he makes and this will be number 10.

I wonder who's getting killed...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ratings
7,472 9 26
But he also said he is not sure he wants Star Trek to be his last film, so I don't think this will be it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Slumlord
Ratings
6,229 21 52
But he also said he is not sure he wants Star Trek to be his last film, so I don't think this will be it.
That it hasn't gotten actually started (there's a vague reference to his directing it on imdb.com with the last update being 5 months ago)....so this may be the case.

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis