Q Acoustics Bookshelf Speaker Sale

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Q Acoustics is having a speaker sale -- and they have a 30 day return policy

On the QA website the code is Book10 for 10% off -- they also raised the price back up $10 for the 2020i

QA 2020i with the code is $152.99

QA 3020 with the code is $260.99

QA Concept 20 with code is $449.99

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Q Acoustics is having a speaker sale -- and they have a 30 day return policy

On the QA website the code is Book10 for 10% off -- they also raised the price back up $10 for the 2020i

QA 2020i with the code is $152.99

QA 3020 with the code is $260.99

QA Concept 20 with code is $449.99
Plus you can save 5% off your first order if I remember correctly. These are really good prices. I have always wanted to check out both the 3020's and/or the Concept 20's. But, I have too much gear now as it is. Trying to simplify as we speak. Lots of good savings here for those looking for new speakers.

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Plus you can save 5% off your first order if I remember correctly. These are really good prices. I have always wanted to check out both the 3020's and/or the Concept 20's. But, I have too much gear now as it is. Trying to simplify as we speak. Lots of good savings here for those looking for new speakers.

Phil
I just went and checked out the QA website and I did not get a pop up regarding the 5% on your first order. That being said, you may not be able to get 10% off of bookshelfs AND 5% on your first order. Never hurts to try. You might just get lucky.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I just went and checked out the QA website and I did not get a pop up regarding the 5% on your first order. That being said, you may not be able to get 10% off of bookshelfs AND 5% on your first order. Never hurts to try. You might just get lucky.
I did not find the 5% -- I would still expect the 10% to over-ride the 5%

QA is still watching their profit margin -- as they raised the 2020i $10 for the 10% -- B-stock on the 2020i is around $143

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I did not find the 5% -- I would still expect the 10% to over-ride the 5%

QA is still watching their profit margin -- as they raised the 2020i $10 for the 10% -- B-stock on the 2020i is around $143
For the longest time if you placed an order with QA directly, then you could get 5% off your first order. However, with the current promo of 10% off of bookshelfs the 5% no longer applies. In other words, you can not get 10% bookshelf(s) AND an additional 5% on your first order both at the same time. I just got off of the phone with them. That is what I was just told. BTW, the QA speakers ship out of Atlanta, GA. But, there is no demo room there.

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
In other words, you can not get 10% bookshelf(s) AND an additional 5% on your first order both at the same time. I just got off of the phone with them. That is what I was just told. BTW, the QA speakers ship out of Atlanta, GA. But, there is no demo room there.
They are about 3 hr and 25 min from me. -- with UPS they arrive in one day -- however for returns it takes UPS 2 days.:)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
They are about 3 hr and 25 min from me. -- with UPS they arrive in one day -- however for returns it takes UPS 2 days.:)
The lady I spoke with said you could get either or discounts. I am like why would someone use a 5% off and not the 10%? That makes no sense at all. Right now, it is 10% off of all bookshelfs which is a good deal. I have noticed though that the 3020's and Concept 20's have gone up significantly just in the last year. If I did not have so much gear now, I think that I would have to try the 3020's. Only have so much room.

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I have noticed though that the 3020's and Concept 20's have gone up significantly just in the last year. If I did not have so much gear now, I think that I would have to try the 3020's. Only have so much room.
Yes they went up this past year, shortly after the word started to spread on them, which disturbed me some. However, I am still thinking about testing the 3020 with the current sales price -- I sent the 2020i back, the tweeter was not smooth enough for me, however they are still a good speaker for $159.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yes they went up this past year, shortly after the word started to spread on them, which disturbed me some. However, I am still thinking about testing the 3020 with the current sales price -- I sent the 2020i back, the tweeter was not smooth enough for me, however they are still a good speaker for $159.
I would really like to see you check the 3020's out. Zorba said that when coupled with a good sub that there was NOT a lot of difference between the 3020's and the Concept 20's. However, as you are aware the Concept 20's are significantly more expensive.

I really like the walnut finish on the 3020's. Please let me know if you do decide to check the 3020's out. I have a feeling that they are the gem so to speak. Just curious as to how they would do. Geoff claims that they sound a lot like B&W but much less expensive. That is a very bold statement.

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I would really like to see you check the 3020's out. Zorba said that when coupled with a good sub that there was NOT a lot of difference between the 3020's and the Concept 20's. However, as you are aware the Concept 20's are significantly more expensive.
I have ordered the 3020 -- I will see if they are really nice or over-hyped.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sounds good. Hope that the 3020's are not just a bunch of hype. At one time, I was seriously considering them. Will be looking forward to your initial impressions.

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Zieg, have you by chance seen the new QA Concept 500 tower speakers? I am not a tower guy and never have been. But, these look very promising to me. There is no telling how much they cost though? Here is a link:

https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/concept500speakers

Not trying to derail your thread here. Just thought you might be interested in the newest QA towers. Much more of a high end design.

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
They look sharp -- 3999 uk would be around $5000 us -- short take here
http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/q-acoustics-concept-500-floorstanding-loudspeaker
Holy smokes $5K a set! Too rich for my blood. I agree they sure look stunning. Bet they sound fantastic. There is a lot of competition though in that price range. Revel comes to mind, as well as, does B&W just to name a few. KEF would be another. I know there are more. Would love to see a Concept 500 bookshelf myself. My guess probably in the $3.5K range, no?

Phil

Nilrem

Nilrem

Enthusiast
How are the 3020's? Have you had a chance to compare them to say the Q100's or one of the Elac books? I don' think I'll jump at this price, but I've been curious about the hype for the last year or so.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis