problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
This is the steam vent, not a discussion of sound quality.

Well, we could discuss those sound qualities of the written words here as well. :D

Sweet, liquid, muddy comes to mind.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
here's another 'boner' from the left to counter the right............

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
This is the steam vent, not a discussion of sound quality.

Where else can we go to get steamed???

BTW- this is under the Steam Vent title-

"Talk just about anything you'd like here. Or, if you've got a beef about a manufacturer, or you just want to vent some audio steam... come on in. This is the only place you won't get in trouble for flame wars - all other places are off limits. Note: Any comments, criticisms or name calling of Audioholics should be done via PM or directed to circularfile@audioholics.com. Suggestions can be made in the 'Site Suggestions and Feedback' forum."
Did you not read what I wrote? Feel free to get out what ever mood you like but there's a difference when someone is blowing off steam and they're just ragging on one poltical party or the other.

Apparently you guys enjoy this, so have at it. Who am I to get in the way of a good time.
200 (10).gif

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did you not read what I wrote? Feel free to get out what ever mood you like but there's a difference when someone is blowing off steam and they're just ragging on one poltical party or the other.

Apparently you guys enjoy this, so have at it. Who am I to get in the way of a good time. View attachment 57888
Oh the demos get ragged on, too....and we should really get rid of both parties and start over with the term limits, no money to campaign dumb tv commercials with, etc. The republicans in sticking their heads up drumph ass just brought on more pain for themselves lately, tho.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Oh the demos get ragged on, too....and we should really get rid of both parties and start over with the term limits, no money to campaign dumb tv commercials with, etc. The republicans in sticking their heads up drumph ass just brought on more pain for themselves lately, tho.
That's why I said, one party or the other. *sigh*.

This is what it is and that's all, carry on and enjoy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's why I said, one party or the other. *sigh*.

This is what it is and that's all, carry on and enjoy.
If the steam vent postings didn't show up in your regular checking of what's new, you're subscribed to etc, would that work? It's been proposed that it somehow be a separate subforum where it wouldn't be particularly visible, but don't think the forum software allows such....

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
If the steam vent postings didn't show up in your regular checking of what's new, you're subscribed to etc, would that work? It's been proposed that it somehow be a separate subforum where it wouldn't be particularly visible, but don't think the forum software allows such....
At this point it's on me and and other then skipping the what's new, I'd have to go in each forum and that's what I'll have to do. All good...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The concept of "just thinking about declassifying top secret documents" makes it so....even bad sci-fi usually doesn't come up with crap like that!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
While AJ is a complete POS he does not represent all Republicans.
Looking at who the Republican base votes for in their primaries he for sure represent very many Republican voters. This is, after all, Trump's party.

highfigh

highfigh

Looking at who the Republican base votes for in their primaries he for sure represent very many Republican voters. This is, after all, Trump's party.
I can't imagine many staying in his corner after being such a douchebag and he has been that for a long time.

He has apparently said that he's done apologizing for his comments. I think he may be done with the apologies, but he's not done paying for his comments. He makes my skin crawl.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Looking at who the Republican base votes for in their primaries he for sure represent very many Republican voters.
radical right perhaps but not the conservative faction I associate with !

This is, after all, Trump's party.
sadly in some ways you are correct but I hope and pray not for long !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Fox- record numbers of illegal immigrants are crossing the southern border.

[Aerial shot in Eagle Pass, TX with the river flowing and nothing happening.]

Probably helps if you crunch some before & after statistics.:p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So this is what the party of Lincoln has been reduced to, and the comment is gobsmacking dumb but shows what an anticipated 2024 candidate for the US President is all about.

>>> Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis saying no one questioned slavery until the American Revolution during an event discussing his "Stop Woke Act" which prohibits race-based conversation in schools in businesses. <<<

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

radical right perhaps but not the conservative faction I associate with !

sadly in some ways you are correct but I hope and pray not for long !!
First, we had the teabag crowd, then the trumpster, then the Q. What's next? Why is the alphabet so long? :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Fox- record numbers of illegal immigrants are crossing the southern border.

[Aerial shot in Eagle Pass, TX with the river flowing and nothing happening.]

Probably helps if you crunch some before & after statistics.:p
Record numbers have invaded this land's borders since the white guys "discovered" it. They don't like competition, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis