problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Herschel Walker: eh er um no that wasnt my signature regarding the abortion sympathy card. I'm a born-again Christian now so.....

RNP: Welcome aboard! :)
Apparently according to a report, Walker wanted to pay for a second abortion but the woman declined and had the child.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
You could start by not voting on most Republicans in the upcoming mid-term elections.
And vote for whom, the other party? Do you think that will actually happen when neither party agrees with the other?

highfigh

highfigh

America is predominantly non-religious.

The time a Republican said, Traditional Marriage is under attack!!!

Or The religious left is the fastest rising religion!

That's weird. I thought the left were godless?:)
They really need to stop hanging their hat on religion.

highfigh

highfigh

This song was written on the way to a gig on the morning Jimmy Swaggart was shown to be a complete turd. Well, to anyone who already didn't know.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They really need to stop hanging their hat on religion.
It's Prager. He was being interviewed on the Eric Mataxis show. Interesting he said 200+ years ago we were more free then than now. I think what he's doing there is the deception of greater freedom by greater religious controls. He even said oh no this isn't a theocracy. Followed by had people feared God more than there wouldn't have been any need to fear Stalin. Albeit its left out that they feared Stalin because they'd get, yanno, shot.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's Prager. He was being interviewed on the Eric Mataxis show. Interesting he said 200+ years ago we were more free then than now. I think what he's doing there is the deception of greater freedom by greater religious controls. He even said oh no this isn't a theocracy. Followed by had people feared God more than there wouldn't have been any need to fear Stalin. Albeit its left out that they feared Stalin because they'd get, yanno, shot.
Another thing is if we had more freedoms 200 years ago, doesn't that mean we've failed to progress as a species??? Prager's lies are so asinine to be believed.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm also suspicious of "the left control our schools and institutions." Isn't there some type of laws preventing or limiting what's taught?? And how specifically do they go about indoctrinating our children? I think it would be quite the lengthy research paper, but like what classes. Politics, and history? Sciences and global warming? I'm not seeing this huge avenue of opportunity for indoctrination. Math is math. English is english. Science is science. Like the part about leaving sex ed away from K-3 certainly, but where? On the other hand, if they teach too much of our history I could see the Republicans objecting. Woops, can't teach that. Because the young tend to be more rebellious than it makes me wonder if they're more liberal by nature when they're young and hence the uphill struggle for conservative Republicans.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Who, exactly, is the "we" that Prager says were more free 200+ years ago? Certainly not the black slaves.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Radio is pretty bad too. On a national level.

Hugh Hewitt is another. I think the key to the whole thing is who they have on. They can't conspiracize if they have "officials" or "experts" on because these people have credentials and can't lie without being held accountable. Hewitt will put on a vet who claims to 'go where border patrol won't' or something to the effect. His position is there is none, nada, zilch border security. Like did they all just pack up and leave??? This vet can be reached at his facebook address. Pretty impressive credentials LOL.

Next was a call-in who really isn't a call-in. He claimed to be at the Derek Chauvin trial. Something about the lack of defense without representation on the basis Chauvin was appealing his case. The video showing Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd's neck for 8.5 minutes. Therefore if there was an appeal it is unlikely due to the verdict but petitioning the length of the sentence. I like how the mystery man said he believed Chauvin was guilty of "something."

And this is what I feel like the worst parts of conservative media is. Conveyor belt out the BS vs say making a profound point with investigative journalism. After a while it comes across as lazy. Because I have to wonder if they really have much of anything on them.

highfigh

highfigh

I don't know if he's the only one pushing that agenda- I have to think the other 'evangelists' are doing their part, too.

highfigh

highfigh

Radio is pretty bad too. On a national level.

Hugh Hewitt is another. I think the key to the whole thing is who they have on. They can't conspiracize if they have "officials" or "experts" on because these people have credentials and can't lie without being held accountable. Hewitt will put on a vet who claims to 'go where border patrol won't' or something to the effect. His position is there is none, nada, zilch border security. Like did they all just pack up and leave??? This vet can be reached at his facebook address. Pretty impressive credentials LOL.

Next was a call-in who really isn't a call-in. He claimed to be at the Derek Chauvin trial. Something about the lack of defense without representation on the basis Chauvin was appealing his case. The video showing Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd's neck for 8.5 minutes. Therefore if there was an appeal it is unlikely due to the verdict but petitioning the length of the sentence. I like how the mystery man said he believed Chauvin was guilty of "something."

And this is what I feel like the worst parts of conservative media is. Conveyor belt out the BS vs say making a profound point with investigative journalism. After a while it comes across as lazy. Because I have to wonder if they really have much of anything on them.
I would like to know why 20 bystanders (in the truest sense) did nothing more than capture the Floyd incident on video. If that had been four citizens rather than cops, it could been a case of culpable indifference and that can be prosecuted. If the crowd HAD done something to stop it, maybe people wouldn't have lost their lives, businesses and parts of cities wouldn't have been destroyed by rioting, the 'Defund the Police' movement might not have begun and the country might be slightly less divisive. Not one GD person did anything. Apparently, they don't understand the word 'HELP'.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You do know that not all slaves were Black, right?
Absolutely, but adding the word "black" is a trigger to some, though, when pointing out the American original sin of slavery.

Next you'll ask me if only Jews where in Nazi extermination camps, and no, they where decidedly not the only victims. The Roma, among others, where hard hit is as well. And homosexuals and other "deviants". That does not make "Schindler's List" on Jewish-Polish people hypocritical or something, as an example.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I would like to know why 20 bystanders (in the truest sense) did nothing more than capture the Floyd incident on video. If that had been four citizens rather than cops, it could been a case of culpable indifference and that can be prosecuted. If the crowd HAD done something to stop it, maybe people wouldn't have lost their lives, businesses and parts of cities wouldn't have been destroyed by rioting, the 'Defund the Police' movement might not have begun and the country might be slightly less divisive. Not one GD person did anything. Apparently, they don't understand the word 'HELP'.
Imagine you'd have to find out if they even 'knew' he was dying at the time. Also, "20" people captured the event on video??

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You do know that they were Black, likely unarmed, and interfering with a police action could cost them their lives?

So, what exactly do you want unarmed people do against armed police officers?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You do know that they were Black, likely unarmed, and interfering with a police action could cost them their lives?
Fear of arrest. It's difficult to say what was going on in their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis