Problems with Republicans II

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Now do one on the Democrats!

I've come across this one a few times now with Republicans. They'll tell you the left needs to do one on the left. Not the right needs to do one on the left. Is there anything more lazy and defeatist? I remember the time when someone I believe here was clutching a pearl because CNN did a negative piece on a Democrat. They'll tell you the media is slanted and is fake news while having Tucker, Jones, Hannity etc on the right. Wow, I feel so bad for you. :rolleyes: Someone had the talent and put in the time and effort. Even a comedy skit like Trump Jr's cocaine news. Now do one on the Democrats! I can see the faces on Mt Rushmore falling off. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I remember the time I think it was Fox & Friends had three plaques on the wall. One of them was Thomas Sowell. Not some poignant or uplifting quote of his. Something short but that really hits home the Republic. No just his name. Then they played another crappy country song in the background. That's the conservative media. Throw in a truck, or a military band, or a country song. No quotes from the Founders. Call it a day. :confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis