Problems with Republicans II

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Because he's as full of s**t as your typical envangelist? He just doesn't have to spend as much time on it with his base.
I was invited to a gathering before the 2000 election by a painting contractor and never considered going. When we were working on a lake house, he had a radio with Rush Limbaugh on every time I was there. The last thing I would want is to be in an echo chamber like I would expect that gathering to have been. I'd expect them to argue about the words used to make the same points.

highfigh

highfigh

Yes, political rant threads in an audio forum is tacky.
About audio, a Sonos 5 solves the problem 99% of the time so not much to discuss really.
You can balance it by posting audio comments on political forums.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1712339959176.png

Expertly put together. These are pros. I believe this was a multi-part series.

1712340141133.png

Certificate of Journalism was handed out by the Natl Inquirer, or Faux's journalism dept was on strike. After about 3-5 minutes of conspiracy interviews I had enough. It begs who was this for, and did anyone watch? More conservatives probably watched the first docu.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My memory is probably fuzzy a bit. It was about 5 years ago, and I think it was a re-air on CNN or PBS. Afterward I thought how great, and then I saw one on Fox or Newsmax. I'm pretty sure it was Scandalous though because it is described as 45 interviews. It's like somebody took a dump and didn't leave the fan running, or when the playground bully snatches your school papers. Except it's like taking your journalism degree and taking a piss on it. Somewhere in the back of the newsroom I can hear the director say, "Just hurry up and get the poop out!!" It takes a dump on journalism and reduces it to cheap labor.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
From my perspective on some of conservative media like the more trash news and issues like borders, overseas, inflation etc....

If you ain't reporting it, the people ain't feeling it.

If you are not hitting the message home it isn't going to be very transparent. I'm guessing though quite a few conservatives like their personalities in news. Also Fox TV is the flagship of conservative news. People don't really wanna read a 15 paragraph story and will tune there instead.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
From my perspective on some of conservative media like the more trash news and issues like borders, overseas, inflation etc....

If you ain't reporting it, the people ain't feeling it.

If you are not hitting the message home it isn't going to be very transparent. I'm guessing though quite a few conservatives like their personalities in news. Also Fox TV is the flagship of conservative news. People don't really wanna read a 15 paragraph story and will tune there instead.
Most people don't want to read anything at all. They'd rather be told what to believe, in short and pithy segments on TV.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Tim Pool- hmmm, can I trust that guy? He will say things like DeBlasio's intent during the covid lockdowns was to kill businesses and buy up empty buildings for pennies on the dollar LOL. Then house migrants or the homeless. Yeah sure.:rolleyes:

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Dude … do you ever sleep? Your last post was 4:37 am.

I thought the only person awake at that time was Donny the Orange Peril him self. Wait! Are you him :eek:? I thought all his disguise monikers were "Barron"?

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Tim Pool- hmmm, can I trust that guy? He will say things like DeBlasio's intent during the covid lockdowns was to kill businesses and buy up empty buildings for pennies on the dollar LOL. Then house migrants or the homeless. Yeah sure.:rolleyes:
Do you really think they're caring as well for the homeless as migrants? That's not what I have read and heard (NOT from Fox).

Or, as the CNN article mentions, "New York City officials project they will spend $4.3 billion on the influx of migrants by the end of June 2024.". Also, from the same article, "The parking lots at Citi Field – the home of the New York Mets – and the Aqueduct Racetrack are also on the list of possible options. Coney Island and Orchard Beach, visited by hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers in the summer months, are also listed as options.".

Maybe the leaders in NYC and other places should have considered the possibilities before telling everyone they had become sanctuary cities, hmmm?

Contrary to POTUS and Mayorkas, this IS NOT under control.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Do you really think they're caring as well for the homeless as migrants? That's not what I have read and heard (NOT from Fox).

Or, as the CNN article mentions, "New York City officials project they will spend $4.3 billion on the influx of migrants by the end of June 2024.". Also, from the same article, "The parking lots at Citi Field – the home of the New York Mets – and the Aqueduct Racetrack are also on the list of possible options. Coney Island and Orchard Beach, visited by hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers in the summer months, are also listed as options.".

Maybe the leaders in NYC and other places should have considered the possibilities before telling everyone they had become sanctuary cities, hmmm?

Contrary to POTUS and Mayorkas, this IS NOT under control.
That's not what I said. Tim Pool: DeBlasio's intent was to kill businesses and buy up the empty buildings and house the homeless and migrants. During covid.

highfigh

highfigh

That's not what I said. Tim Pool: DeBlasio's intent was to kill businesses and buy up the empty buildings and house the homeless and migrants. During covid.
Well, ya know, people say a lot of things. You listen to Pool?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis