Problems With Liberal Democracy

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I read this book recently and highly recommend it to anyone wondering how the wrong people end up in power.
Corruptible Book — BRIAN KLAAS (brianpklaas.com)

In liberal democracies, we elect them, because our lizard brains tell too many of us to vote for them. @highfigh I think you would certainly like it, as it offers much insight into incompetent and corrupt politicians and cops - a couple of your favourite bugbears.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It's sad the US is starting to rewrite the history of black slavery. What's next?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
problems with liberal Democracy, how bout the Hunter mess !! ??

wouldn't it be great to see Hunter and 'The Donald' share a jail cell, one can only dream .........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

wouldn't it be great to see Hunter and 'The Donald' share a jail cell, one can only dream .........
FYI Jesse Watters just said Trump's indictments are fake. He also did damage control for DeSantis on the part about blacks developing "skills" in their trades as slaves.

D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
FYI Jesse Watters just said Trump's indictments are fake. He also did damage control for DeSantis on the part about blacks developing "skills" in their trades as slaves.
It's Fox News - the only News channel that has made sworn testimony that "no reasonable person would take them seriously, as their programming is clearly intended as entertainment and not factual News"

Therefore, take them at their (sworn in court) word - wait to hear it from a reliable source, and in the interrim, assume that it may well be outright lies (aka "fake news").

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Whatever Hunter Biden's legal problems are, I haven't heard of any credible allegations that they pose any danger to American democracy. Unlike Trump, he never exploited public office for personal gain.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Whatever Hunter Biden's legal problems are, I haven't heard of any credible allegations that they pose any danger to American democracy. Unlike Trump, he never exploited public office for personal gain.
He’s engaging in making false equivalences to distract from the threat Republican authoritarianism.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Unlike Trump, he never exploited public office for personal gain.
LMAO, you don't think he didn't use his fathers position for his own personal gain ? !!

and don't forget....... '10% for the Big Guy' ;)

why do you think I said lock him and Trump up in the same cell, I'm thinking of the tax payers best interest, save some $$ ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's Fox News - the only News channel that has made sworn testimony that "no reasonable person would take them seriously, as their programming is clearly intended as entertainment and not factual News"

Therefore, take them at their (sworn in court) word - wait to hear it from a reliable source, and in the interrim, assume that it may well be outright lies (aka "fake news").
At least Tucker's gone.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
LMAO, you don't think he didn't use his fathers position for his own personal gain ? !!

and don't forget....... '10% for the Big Guy' ;)

why do you think I said lock him and Trump up in the same cell, I'm thinking of the tax payers best interest, save some $$ ;)
While he may have profited from his name*, that is not in the same league as Trumps offences. Not. Even. Close. Biden may be a drug-addict grifter, but he was not an elected official taking advantage of that position. Trump represents an existential threat to democracy in the USA.

Can you not see the difference?

*To be clear, that is not something I support, or excuse.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
While he may have profited from his name*, that is not in the same league as Trumps offences. Not. Even. Close. Biden may be a drug-addict grifter, but he was not an elected official taking advantage of that position. Trump represents an existential threat to democracy in the USA.

Can you not see the difference?

*To be clear, that is not something I support, or excuse.
of course I can see the difference !!! NOT ONCE did I claim apples to apples comparison !! You, like several others on here seem to think every time I make a remark on someone from the left you think I'm coming across as a MAGA Trump supporter, NOTHING could be further from the truth. Show me one time where I did that, you can't !

Can you see the difference and understand that not all conservative individuals are Trump lovers ?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
of course I can see the difference !!! NOT ONCE did I claim apples to apples comparison !! You, like several others on here seem to think every time I make a remark on someone from the left you think I'm coming across as a MAGA Trump supporter, NOTHING could be further from the truth. Show me one time where I did that, you can't !

Can you see the difference and understand that not all conservative individuals are Trump lovers ?
Yes, you have made it clear that you are not a MAGA/Trump supporter multiple times. I don't question that, never have. I just don't think Hunter Biden and Trump belong in the same discussion, that's all.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, you have made it clear that you are not a MAGA/Trump supporter multiple times. I don't question that, never have. I just don't think Hunter Biden and Trump belong in the same discussion, that's all.
There isn’t much daylight between him and the MAGA/Trump crowd, whatever he claims. I quite simply do not believe his claims.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis