• Dual SVS PB2000 Pro

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Dual HSU ULS-12 mk2 (+ DIY 12")

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Unlikely. However, I wouldn't expect it to perform radically differently than the Outlaw X13, except with a bit less deep bass headroom.
Has it been determined for certain if it’s the same driver? Or just looks the same?

for the record, I’d love to see Emo pull their collective head from their @$$ and start operating on a higher level.

cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
Is waiting for Emotiva a foolish idea? It sounds like they might have issues fulfilling promises.

cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
Final (?) update

I got tired of waiting for Emotiva and even more tired of trying to 'fit a square peg in a round hole' so decided to 'reshape the hole'.

I 'flipped' my placement around and decided to put the subwoofers against the back wall. This freed me of my depth limitations and I am the proud new owner of a pair of PB3000s. That should be enough bass for now!

Now my last decision is, should I place the THX-365ts mini-towers on new stands up front or move them to the rear and buy a pair of THX-465t towers?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Hm? Eh? What's this?

Oh!
Final (?) update

I got tired of waiting for Emotiva and even more tired of trying to 'fit a square peg in a round hole' so decided to 'reshape the hole'.

I 'flipped' my placement around and decided to put the subwoofers against the back wall. This freed me of my depth limitations and I am the proud new owner of a pair of PB3000s. That should be enough bass for now!

Now my last decision is, should I place the THX-365ts mini-towers on new stands up front or move them to the rear and buy a pair of THX-465t towers?
Congrats!
Congrats.
I vote for adding towers!
:)
This!
:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis