Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I didn’t know that he is an attorney, I’ll pay closer attention to his opinions on legal discussions, thank you for the information.
You could do the same with your "expertise" on guns where you are ranting about police suppressing evidence in the Las Vegas 2017 massacre and that bump stock was not used because you "heard" that in some recordings that is impossible. Even when CPP posted a link to the local police report listing the guns found in the hotel room used by the mass murderer wouldn’t you admit that bump stocks was used and no other fully automatic firearms was found. He sensibly responded to you that he'll stick with the police report over your rantings.

edit: fixed typo.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You could do the same with your "expertise" on guns where you are ranting about police suppressing evidence in the Las Vegas 2017 massacre and that bump stock was not used because your "heard" that in some recordings that is impossible. Even when CPP posted a link to the local police report listing the guns found in the hotel room used by the mass murderer would you admit that bump stocks was used and no other fully automatic firearms was found. He sensibly responded to you that he'll stick with the police report over your rantings.
I wouldn't bother. If they couldn't get machine guns right, they are unlikely to be reliable on much.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis