mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

As I, and others, mentioned before, Reagan had a decline while in office and not able to seek another term.
Maybe Joe should resign now, Harris in office, first female and minority, and see how the cookie crumbles?
I'd go for that in 2 heart beats.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe Joe should resign now, Harris in office, first female and minority, and see how the cookie crumbles?
I'd go for that in 2 heart beats.
Rumors coming out of the White House everyone has known Joe is loosing it. Kamala steps in and sets up her own cabinet and aides, someone gets their feelings hurt opens their mouth. This dumpster is going to burn for awhile

highfigh

highfigh

admitted coffee junkie here so here's my take........

I buy my roasted beans from two sources, Coffee Bean Direct and Kitty Town Coffee. 2 and 2 1/2 lb bags have gone up 10% in the past year. No surprise there.......

Our 'coffee clutch' meets mon-wed-fri , alternating between two rest/diners, both serve Sumatra, one @ $2.50 the other $3.00, bottomless mugs.

Starbucks is a pathetic joke for those that know little about coffee, I'd buy at McDonalds any day over their over roasted, overpriced crap.

Chris, as for any restaurant raising their coffee prices 400% that's insane ! Granted the dollar a cup price flew out the window long ago.
10% isn't bad- the sales tax increased by 46% for purchases while in the city AND county of Milwaukee.

What flavor 'notes' do you pick up in Sumatra? I notice a hint of Chocolate, sometimes pepper, sometimes herbal.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
David, we need more centrist thinking people like you, not the idiotic extremes we see from both parties !
But the idiotic extremes are asymmetrical with the current Republicans far worse than any on the left in the Democratic party. All of the Democrats in Congress are firmly committed to democracy and rule of law, but that for sure can not be said for a big minority among the Republicans.

T

TankTop5

But the idiotic extremes are asymmetrical with the current Republicans far worse than any on the left in the Democratic party. All of the Democrats in Congress are firmly committed to democracy and rule of law, but that for sure can not be said for a big minority among the Republicans.
And this shows just how far the Left has moved left, sadly also the cause of the extreme far Rights pushback. Politics are a pendulum, too far one direction and the other side responds in kind.

I am personally extremely conservative for the most part but I don’t believe in legislating the masses according to my beliefs, I actually believe in freedom. The Left however has been attempting to force their social ideologies on kids in the classroom and moderates have had enough (although they’re going to vote with their checkbook this election) and vote for Trump. You guys are going to get much of Project 2025 and its entirely your fault, you earned this one.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And this shows just how far the Left has moved left, sadly also the cause of the extreme far Rights pushback. Politics are a pendulum, too far one direction and the other side responds in kind.

I am personally extremely conservative for the most part but I don’t believe in legislating the masses according to my beliefs, I actually believe in freedom. The Left however has been attempting to force their social ideologies on kids in the classroom and moderates have had enough (although they’re going to vote with their checkbook this election) and vote for Trump. You guys are going to get much of Project 2025 and its entirely your fault, you earned this one.
As I wrote in my post that you marked as dumb: This is not symmetrical and you completely ignore the threats to democracy and rule of law from Republican members of Congress.

T

TankTop5

As I wrote in my post that you marked as dumb: This is not symmetrical and you completely ignore the threats to democracy and rule of law from Republican members of Congress.
Can you please name a law that Republicans want that is a threat to democracy?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. I didn’t make a claim, I simply asked you to back up your statement but you can’t.
Your posting history shows that's a complete waste of time, though Mr._Clark managed to cut through your BS and making you admit he could be right. I'm nowhere in his league.

T

TankTop5

Your posting history shows that's a complete waste of time, though Mr._Clark managed to cut through your BS and making you admit he could be right. I'm nowhere in his league.
I agreed that he may be right on a small portion of SCOTUS ruling, a ruling that legal scholars, lawyers and judges will be pouring over for years attempting to discern all the implications. I’m no legal expert and neither is Mr_Clark, we are simply expressing our opinions on the matter. I am also more than capable and willing to change and opinion if I am presented with a compelling argument on a subject. You have brought absolutely nothing of value to any political discussion and simply fling s—t everywhere. Please, if you’re capable of a rational thought speak up so that ideas can be openly discussed but “orange man bad” doesn’t cut it

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I agreed that he may be right on a small portion of SCOTUS ruling, a ruling that legal scholars, lawyers and judges will be pouring over for years attempting to discern all the implications. I’m no legal expert and neither is Mr_Clark, we are simply expressing our opinions on the matter.[bold added] I am also more than capable and willing to change and opinion if I am presented with a compelling argument on a subject. You have brought absolutely nothing of value to any political discussion and simply fling s—t everywhere. Please, if you’re capable of a rational thought speak up so that ideas can be openly discussed but “orange man bad” doesn’t cut it
So Mr._Clark, a lawyer, says he's not an expert on constitutional law when commenting upon the Trump immunity decision and from that you draw the conclusion that your and his legal expertise are on the same level? You must be the Dunning-Kruger poster child, though that was clear when reading your posts about the Las Vegas 2017 mass murder, bump stocks and conspiracy theories about police suppressing evidence.

T

TankTop5

So Mr._Clark, a lawyer, says he's not an expert on constitutional law when commenting upon the Trump immunity decision and from that you draw the conclusion that your and his legal expertise are on the same level? You must be the Dunning-Kruger poster child, though that was clear when reading your posts about the Las Vegas 2017 mass murder, bump stocks and conspiracy theories about police suppressing evidence.
I didn’t know that he is an attorney, I’ll pay closer attention to his opinions on legal discussions, thank you for the information.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis