Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
are we ready for a revolution ?

While I'm not a fan of Bernie he makes some valid points .......

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
are we ready for a revolution ?

While I'm not a fan of Bernie he makes some valid points .......
There's some not many valid points between the two party system. It's the "jumpers" that'll get you every time. Need proof?
Sh&t's and Giggles,
IMG_20220816_193134645_HDR~2.jpg

"We the People" are Ready!

IMG_20220816_191907575_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Just further showcasing the stupidity of the woke, far left, progressive thinking ...........

And then there is this which is now mainstream among the Republicans base; what Max Boot calls New Fascism.

TX school district orders removal of Anne Frank's diary...
Forced to Pull Bible?
Jews across USA harassed with wave of antisemitic letters...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And as of this AM the idiots in DC don't even know how much this F'n mess is gonna cost taxpayers.........

I wonder how many of us that wanted Trump out and in turn voted for this garbage Administration are having second thoughts ??? Should have voted Libertarian, as I've done before ..........

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
And as of this AM the idiots in DC don't even know how much this F'n mess is gonna cost taxpayers.........

I wonder how many of us that wanted Trump out and in turn voted for this garbage Administration are having second thoughts ??? Should have voted Libertarian, as I've done before ..........
I sure wish they could make these student loans payback retroactive back say, to the early 70's. I want my money back LOLOLOL

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis