panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think that if Biden runs against Trump again, I definitely want "someone else". :(
If those are the two choices, I don't even want to see what sort of sh!t show we'll see during the entire year of 2024. Regardless of how you feel about their politics, they're both way too old.

If there was a time when a 3rd party MIGHT have the slimmest of chances, it's now. Too bad we won't get a good 3rd party candidate.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
If those are the two choices, I don't even want to see what sort of sh!t show we'll see during the entire year of 2024. Regardless of how you feel about their politics, they're both way too old.

If there was a time when a 3rd party MIGHT have the slimmest of chances, it's now. Too bad we won't get a good 3rd party candidate.
Agreed. We need some new blood.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
In some situations it makes sense where the bartender has small seating and the waitresses have lots of tables. Otherwise though not a big fan of it.
Typical situation is bartender gets tipped off of total alcohol sales during shift.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
As Kissinger said about the Iran Iraq War in the 1980s. Too bad they both can't lose.
That was ignoring the fact that it was a proxy war between the US and USSR. With the devastating destruction and injuries caused by modern weapons systems, they (government "leaders") really need to learn the harsh reality of war by being required to send family members to battle, so they can worry about them and feel the immense pain of learning that they were wounded, maimed or killed. Once that happens, maybe they can start waging war virtually. Not only will that prevent deaths and horrific injuries, it will save trillions of dollars.

highfigh

highfigh

Typical situation is bartender gets tipped off of total alcohol sales during shift.
Some places split the tips between bartenders and wait staff. I worked as a doorman at a bar and on holidays or special event nights, the bartenders gave us a percentage and while it didn't make a dent in their share/bartender, it was a big boost for us. Some bartenders will help wait staff when the bar has a better night, too.

IMO, the establishment shouldn't take any tip money.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That was ignoring the fact that it was a proxy war between the US and USSR. With the devastating destruction and injuries caused by modern weapons systems, they (government "leaders") really need to learn the harsh reality of war by being required to send family members to battle, so they can worry about them and feel the immense pain of learning that they were wounded, maimed or killed. Once that happens, maybe they can start waging war virtually. Not only will that prevent deaths and horrific injuries, it will save trillions of dollars.
War should always be the last choice. It is easy when you're not directly affected.

highfigh

highfigh

I'll assume they reached the last choice. The alternative is sanctions, if they work.
Yeah, well, Old Joe (AKA 'Walter') recently said it's time to stop being "Mister Nice Guy". I really hope he doesn't say anything stupid when he's talking to Putin or one of the other Communist leaders.

Putin and Obama seemed to get along- as much as I don't want to see him get any more praise, maybe he could talk to Vlad and see if he can defuse the situation and actually earn that effing Nobel Peace prize. You know, like Carter did, for the good of the country.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, well, Old Joe (AKA 'Walter') recently said it's time to stop being "Mister Nice Guy". I really hope he doesn't say anything stupid when he's talking to Putin or one of the other Communist leaders.

Putin and Obama seemed to get along- as much as I don't want to see him get any more praise, maybe he could talk to Vlad and see if he can defuse the situation and actually earn that effing Nobel Peace prize. You know, like Carter did, for the good of the country.
Putin wants to restore Russia to the old glory days, so yeah that might mean war and trying to confiscate land, resources. I hope he's BSing but don't know.

highfigh

highfigh

Putin wants to restore Russia to the old glory days, so yeah that might mean war and trying to confiscate land, resources. I hope he's BSing but don't know.
Part of me wonders if he's dying and wants to go out in a blaze of glory but I can almost guarantee- the people of Russia and anyone around Russia don't want this.

If he's just playing Chicken, it's not going to end well for the US.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Part of me wonders if he's dying and wants to go out in a blaze of glory but I can almost guarantee- the people of Russia and anyone around Russia don't want this.

If he's just playing Chicken, it's not going to end well for the US.
Sort of reminds me of Hitler trying to right the wrongs at the end of World War 1 (in his mind). Start by taking back something that was once yours and see where it goes from there. Scary times.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like Pence is starting to push back on Trump. But of course, fires back.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Under pressure, Fox hosts promise more journalism in their news reporting

Ok, I admit I made it up.:)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Meanwhile, back on America's News Channel, CNN LOL, Reliable Sources LOL, host sitting shiva for Zuck. The look on Boldauan's face as Stelter(the human potato) is spewing is priceless.....Hopefully, he can catch an exclusive interview with Avenatti before he goes to prison.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis