cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Waitress served party that tipped $4,400. It led to her getting fired...

I know things have changed, but I'm more traditional on this. Waitresses make minimum wage and go through the highs & lows. I don't like customer service, so by all means keep your tips. I make a higher hourly just like the cooks, dishwashers, prep etc. At one restaurant it was discussed and soon it's tip the cook, the bartender, the dishwasher. Why serve customers then? You're the one who has to deal with the BS.
Yep just get up from your table and go up and pick up your own food and refill your own drinks. I'll tip to avoid having to do that.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Dear Boris, as usual proving that the rules do not apply for the masters.
Too bad the the Dead man story took place in Ireland not Chicago. He would have been able to vote too.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
From this CNN link- "the President stands at 42%, while Quinnipiac's January poll placed him at 33% "

WRT Jimmy G's comment- he shouldn't be so proud- his efforts only led to 3 points and if his defense hadn't played as well as they did, they probably would have lost.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah guys but it's Faux that's higher lol. Strange America. :)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Did you see that he called Peter Ducey a "stupid SOB", without the acronym? Apparently, Biden called to say something. Don't know what he said, but....

What do you mean "off mic"? The mic was hot, as usual.
Wouldn't know the difference anyway. He's "Weekend at Bernie's" sedated.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
FOX: BIDEN APPROVAL 47%...
The network’s new survey, out Sunday, gave the president a 47 percent job approval rating. According to FiveThirtyEight’s aggregation of all presidential approval polls, that number is several points higher than any other survey released in the past month, and more than five points higher than Biden’s current average of 41.9 percent. Forty-seven percent matches the number Biden received in the most recent Fox News poll, released last month.

FiveThirtyEight, which tracks the reliability of various pollsters, gives Fox News an A rating — making it one of the most credible in the field, according to the Nate Silver-founded site. So this number could be a sign that the tide is turning for the president.

Still, the Fox News poll was not all sunshine and rainbows for the Biden team. The survey found that 60 percent of registered voters would pick “someone else,” if the election were held today. Just 36 percent would opt to reelect the president. That number exceeds the share of the electorate in favor of “someone else” at any point in either former President Donald Trump’s or former President Barack Obama’s term.

Must be some weird reverse-psychology from Faux. If we can get Biden to run for a second-term, we'll surely win easily!:)
CNN: F--k, we don't want that! :confused:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
FOX: BIDEN APPROVAL 47%...
The network’s new survey, out Sunday, gave the president a 47 percent job approval rating. According to FiveThirtyEight’s aggregation of all presidential approval polls, that number is several points higher than any other survey released in the past month, and more than five points higher than Biden’s current average of 41.9 percent. Forty-seven percent matches the number Biden received in the most recent Fox News poll, released last month.

FiveThirtyEight, which tracks the reliability of various pollsters, gives Fox News an A rating — making it one of the most credible in the field, according to the Nate Silver-founded site. So this number could be a sign that the tide is turning for the president.

Still, the Fox News poll was not all sunshine and rainbows for the Biden team. The survey found that 60 percent of registered voters would pick “someone else,” if the election were held today. Just 36 percent would opt to reelect the president. That number exceeds the share of the electorate in favor of “someone else” at any point in either former President Donald Trump’s or former President Barack Obama’s term.

Must be some weird reverse-psychology from Faux. If we can get Biden to run for a second-term, we'll surely win easily!:)
CNN: F--k, we don't want that! :confused:
I think that if Biden runs against Trump again, I definitely want "someone else". :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis