Trell

Trell

Audioholic Samurai
Lol.. I( and I'm in the majority here, but certainly not on audioholics) ..don't give a rats behind about wealth taxes imposed on people with $ millions in assets..
It's not a proposed wealth tax that is paid each year but changes to the estate taxation of unrealized gains (as far as I can read the article). While the article talks about "death tax" repeatedly one might just as well say that the Biden administration is closing of a moocher loophole.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
It's not a proposed wealth tax that is paid each year but changes to the estate taxation of unrealized gains (as far as I can read the article). While the article talks about "death tax" repeatedly one might just as well say that the Biden administration is closing of a moocher loophole.
i get it..i consider people with a million $$ in equity very rich.. i also understand it's an inheritance tax...i sometimes paint ideas with a broad brush so i am able to offend as many people in my targeted group as possible..i learned that from watching foxnoise /tc clips...

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis