D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Virtual happy hour: Nearly half of remote workers admit to drinking during the workday
No real suprise but still funny. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Virtual happy hour: Nearly half of remote workers admit to drinking during the workday
No real suprise but still funny. :)
Hell, at my job we just have literal virtual happy hour and drink. No need to admit anything. Our CEO thought it was hilarious.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Politicians get it first
Wealthy scramble for shot
Rich people cut the line

I wanted to scream but than remembered life just isn't fair sometimes.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
White House secures ‘three martini lunch’ tax deduction in draft of coronavirus relief package
:)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
White House secures ‘three martini lunch’ tax deduction in draft of coronavirus relief package
:)
Damn I was usually useless at any lunch where two martinis were involved, usually just went with iced tea. Drumphy not admitting to drinking and all that....glad he takes care of his "friends".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Damn I was usually useless at any lunch where two martinis were involved, usually just went with iced tea. Drumphy not admitting to drinking and all that....glad he takes care of his "friends".
I think what it means is instead of getting a 50% tax deduction, now it's fully covered.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
White House 'will spend $44,000 on deep cleaning carpets' ahead of Joe Biden's inauguration

I'd have to say unless they pissed all over it, not a good use of taxpayer money.:)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
White House 'will spend $44,000 on deep cleaning carpets' ahead of Joe Biden's inauguration

I'd have to say unless they pissed all over it, not a good use of taxpayer money.:)
I think of drumphy with the toilet paper stuck to the shoe.....

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

Are you some inbred hillbilly or something?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Who got their 600! from the lifers yet? mine hit last night in the wee hours!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What's hilarious about the second headline is that this is not the first time I've seen it. :oops:

I don't mean like today, or this year. This is something that is escalating and the squirrel revolution may be upon us. :eek:
Still, I like that first headline better in a way....lust overcomes all!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Still, I like that first headline better in a way....lust overcomes all!
Just crazy. How stress and tense situations make people react is always interesting.

Much more interesting if you were that covid patient. I've heard of keeping up spirits, but this is above and beyond.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just crazy. How stress and tense situations make people react is always interesting.

Much more interesting if you were that covid patient. I've heard of keeping up spirits, but this is above and beyond.
While I fantasized about my various nurses in hospital stays, never got anything but pure professional treatment and zero fantasies fulfilled :)

ps and as the patient, if the nurse wants to jump on me and risk it....not something I'm about to get too much into the "no, don't do it" type response I'd think.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nurse- only suspended, not fired. Means the uppers kinda liked it.:cool:;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis