Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Lol.. I( and I'm in the majority here, but certainly not on audioholics) ..don't give a rats behind about wealth taxes imposed on people with $ millions in assets..
It's not a proposed wealth tax that is paid each year but changes to the estate taxation of unrealized gains (as far as I can read the article). While the article talks about "death tax" repeatedly one might just as well say that the Biden administration is closing of a moocher loophole.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
It's not a proposed wealth tax that is paid each year but changes to the estate taxation of unrealized gains (as far as I can read the article). While the article talks about "death tax" repeatedly one might just as well say that the Biden administration is closing of a moocher loophole.
i get it..i consider people with a million $$ in equity very rich.. i also understand it's an inheritance tax...i sometimes paint ideas with a broad brush so i am able to offend as many people in my targeted group as possible..i learned that from watching foxnoise /tc clips...

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
"Alec Baldwin calls for President's burial in 'Nazi graveyard'"
He's still here, eh? He's one of the Hollyweird types who said they would leave the country if Geo W Bush was elected and that must really gall him, because they're related.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Also has played more golf that Obama. Not that I care since I'm a golfer but that was one of his big criticisms of the previous administrations when he was running in 2016.
It would be interesting to see who each golfed with, to see who played socially vs who worked while on the course.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis