J

JaceTheAce

Audioholic
...that this power cable is so great that it is worth $255.50 bid that it is at right now. :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?cablpowr&1153789331&1153605509

Just incredible. Even if I were a billionaire, I would never buy such a cable. Yet another example of cable snob :) I can just hear someone reviewing the cable and saying "the sound becomes instantly clearer in the highs and warmer in the mid-range frequencies" :D

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
I have to laugh at some of these insanely priced cables. Some people will buy anything with a big price tag on it.

F

fredejo

Junior Audioholic
hey, i paid $450 for my 2ft power cord & i can hear a HUGE difference in my audio, maybe your ears are broken :rolleyes:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
hemiram said:
Yikes!

I think I should go into the cable business. :

Well, it is not so easy. You have to be a good bs-er and be able to sleep at nights while ripping people off:D

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
mtrycrafts said:
Well, it is not so easy. You have to be a good bs-er and be able to sleep at nights while ripping people off:D
If that's all it took, I'd have been a millionaire years ago!!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

alandamp said:
If that's all it took, I'd have been a millionaire years ago!!

Why are you not then? Start out small, the audiophile reputation will get you in the big league fast:D

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Power cord.

So after upgradding to the high end power cord, you have to tear out all the walls, remove all the 14 AWG romex in your house and replace with the $2k / meter stuff, right? :eek:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

jcPanny said:
So after upgradding to the high end power cord, you have to tear out all the walls, remove all the 14 AWG romex in your house and replace with the $2k / meter stuff, right? :eek:

More opportunity for business growth. :D

Maybe I should look into this? :p

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
So after upgradding to the high end power cord, you have to tear out all the walls, remove all the 14 AWG romex in your house and replace with the $2k / meter stuff, right?
Right, then you only need to get the power company to run it all the way from the power plant to your house. :D

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
jcPanny said:
I've asked that question over at AVS and actually had the faithful tell me that the issue is something with local fields in the last 6 feet of wire.. and the rest doesn't matter.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Hi Ho said:
Right, then you only need to get the power company to run it all the way from the power plant to your house. :D

Hey, someone can get rich with that bid:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

jonnythan said:
I've asked that question over at AVS and actually had the faithful tell me that the issue is something with local fields in the last 6 feet of wire.. and the rest doesn't matter.
Yep, the faithful;) Always the last 6 ft, amazing:D I guess if that also applied to pluming, all the problems would be solved. Just replace the last 6 ft of galvanized pipe and your problem is solved. :D
I guess all that intelligent RF/EMI know to attack only that last 6 ft only:D Maybe Quantum Electrodynamics can explain all this mystery.:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis