Please Help Me Choose between these two Speakers !

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Not a wise decision !
Yes it is - since you are not wise enough to make your own decision,
after you have already listened to them.

As has been stated, no one can speak for your ears and personality.

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
Go with the B&W and add a subwoofer.
Oh Can I do that ? I didnt know if one can do this the B&W Zeppelin Air just 2 output slots one is for AUX IN and other is they have given some USB slot ? I dont know for what that is ? But interesting idea but dont know will it work and help ? :rolleyes:

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Oh Can I do that ? I didnt know if one can do this the B&W Zeppelin Air just 2 output slots one is for AUX IN and other is they have given some USB slot ? I dont know for what that is ? But interesting idea but dont know will it work and help ? :rolleyes:
Oh, I guess not. I didn't realize you were looking for ipod docks. You know what you can use a subwoofer on though? The Aperion Audio speakers that BSA recommended in the very first reply of this thread.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

T

TheHills44060

Junior Audioholic
My vote goes to the Bower & Wilkins Zeppelin Air. Wish it was a little more attractive to look at but all things considered I think it beats the Klipsch.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well I am getting confused even after listening to both of them because with Klipsch I felt that BASS was definitely more how much more I don't know maybe marginal more then the Zeppelin Air. But I am gonna also use the same set of speakers also to watch movies from my Macbook so in that case, Having Bass is welcomed but the other sounds should also be good enough (Not that Klipsch does not have it) But the Bass in Klipsch is thundering !

Even after having a demo of both I cant seem to be able to decide ? what do I do ?
Very simple.

1. Buy the less expensive one
2. If price is the same and you don't care about bass, then get the B&W since it has more prestige
3. If you do care about the bass, then get the Klipsch

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
My vote goes to the Bower & Wilkins Zeppelin Air. Wish it was a little more attractive to look at but all things considered I think it beats the Klipsch.
Have you heard the Klipsch KMC 3 ? It means serious Business ! If you listen to it you will be astonished to find the kind of output and that too not bad quality that it produces !!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Have you heard the Klipsch KMC 3 ? It means serious Business ! If you listen to it you will be astonished to find the kind of output and that too not bad quality that it produces !!
You have our blessings to buy the Klipsch. Really. No worries. It's cool. :D

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I am not in the United States and in our country there is no concept of 14 day return policy once you buy a product you cannot return it. No matter what ! Period ! You can throw it away if you don't want but there is no return concept !

And that is the reason I have to take just one shot ! And I have to hit bull's eye !
Well that is a problem. So which one do YOU like ? buy that one and don't look back...enjoy the music....

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Then buy it and stop asking!

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well, I guess that settles it.

Enjoy your new purchase.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis