PlayStation VP sez PS3 will cost between 499 and 599 euro

Sheep said:
YOU LOOSE!
Aside from your annoying misuse of the word "lose" - you are comparing apples to oranges. This type of endless/conclusionless comparison belongs somewhere else - like in a subwoofer thread... lol.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Clint DeBoer said:
Aside from your annoying misuse of the word "lose" - you are comparing apples to oranges. This type of endless/conclusionless comparison belongs somewhere else - like in a subwoofer thread... lol.
Whats this? A personal attack?

Clint, you should know better.

Also, if you quote my whole post, you will see that the "You lose" part was referring to playing against someone.

Try playing a FPS on a console and then a PC. Or even better, play against someone using a controller, and give them a keyboard & mouse.
See?

SheepStar

Last edited:
H

Herr D

Junior Audioholic
Hey don't get me wrong, I've been playing PC games ever since Wolfenstein 3D came out, spent a load of money on hardware and I'll always be a pc-gamer when it comes down to it. All I'm saying is that PS2 games like Black or Tekken 5 look fantastic, especially if you take into account on which resolution it's displayed. Sure, you're sitting a couple of meters away from the screen and with a pc you're sitting right in front of it, but that's the beauty of it.

PC games on a powerful pc will always look better than PS2 games, but I really don't think the difference in quality on both platforms is equal to the difference in price. Keyboard and mouse are still my weapons of choice in FPS gaming though.

BTW, that was the frist time someone called me a "clueless noob"... lol

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Will everyone please just shut up and hand me the joystick for my 2600?

Thanks! ;)

Really, no pricing information has been officially released (yet). Final specs have not been released (yet). Nobody has played one game on this system in reality (yet).

Like the speculation for Blu-ray and HD players, there is just a ton of speculation out there and nobody seems to have real information. A lot of opinions - some of which are very strong. Thanks, I'll use my PC for applications, not ruin it with bug laden video games. ;) People have their reasons for liking certain platforms and methods of gaming and I expect that PS3 will sell in similar numbers to X-Box 360 keeping the PS/X-Box rivalry alive and kicking for many years to come.

I, for one, am simply excited and ready for the industry to bring it on.

Sheep: Nobody loses! We all win!

BMXTRIX said:
Will everyone please just shut up and hand me the joystick for my 2600?
I had almost forgotten that agony... Whoever thought a handheld joystick was a good gaming device needed to have his head examined... What IS amazing, however, is how well they held up to all the overuse, abuse, and bending.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis