Places you want to go...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Haha, you'll come back.

Your brother on the other hand.... Prague I was at 5 years ago or so... and let me tell you there were mountains and mountains of pussy there. There are so many hot, horny, czeck girls that just his American accent is all that is needed. So, he'll probably stay there a while. .... I know I missed my flight. I was back for a few days last year and it started to get a bit more commercial, but, I guess that's the way it always go.

Tell him to eat a resturant called "Peklo" (in english it means "Hell" )... its underground in a monestary. Amazing place.
Well, he has a girlfriend, that is there with him, and We're Canadian. I'm very glad I do not have an American accent.

SheepStar

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
We're Canadian. I'm very glad I do not have an American accent.
I'm pretty sure I have an American accent, just not one of the regional dialects like the Southern Drawl, Texas Twang or Boston Pretentious.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I'm pretty sure I have an American accent, just not one of the regional dialects like the Southern Drawl, Texas Twang or Boston Pretentious.
I have no accent, but when I'm in the states I play up the Canadian accent. I also wear plaid and sport a large full beard.

SheepStar

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm pretty sure I have an American accent ...
Maybe from being on the border but my friends in London clearly sound Canadian to me. I have yet to actually hear Boston Pretentious in person. People around here say I sound like a news caster. My friends in London hear Brooklyn and Texas coming out of me. :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You forgot South Asutalia !!!!

I absolutely love Glenelg, McLaren Vale, Tanunda, Victor Harbor, North Haven
If God wanted to find a nice place to retire, this would be high on the list of places.....

And Greek Islands: Kos, Rhodes, Paros, Naxos, Serifos, hard to find their equals.....
Sometimes I cannot write, it is:
You forgot South Australia !!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well, he has a girlfriend, that is there with him, and We're Canadian. I'm very glad I do not have an American accent.

SheepStar
G'day mate.....

when I was at a bar in Burlington (outside Toronto) the Canadians there thought I had an Aussie accent and believed me to be from Australia :p and that was way before I moved to Australia.....

How is this possible, I'm not even native english speaking .....

Last edited:
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Damn Sensi you have been to 1/4 of the places I have................:D
Haha, that's probably pretty good!

I'm very fortunete to have travelled, but, really what it has done is made me appreciate how happy I am to live in the United States. I've spent a lot of time in other places and have pondered "I wonder if it would be cool to live here" but the more time you spend and talk to the people the more you realize every place has their own problems, and 9/10 their problems are worse than ours.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Guys, I figured it out. OP wants to go to Chernobyl so he can get Super Powers.

I then Google Image searched "Lame Superhero" and got this.

Wiener Horse Man!

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis