U

Urr@za

Audiophyte
Bought this AMP almost new. How do I configurate the amp to have all speakers work? I can't make them all work at the same time. i'm using all 7 speaker connections. can someone help me out?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's an avr rather than amp only. First I'd run a full reset of a used avr to clear out all settings and start fresh. Source/sound mode used can dictate what speakers are in use, you'll have to expand on your settings/setup....the Pioneer manual probably will answer all your questions, tho it may take some time to go thru....

U

Urr@za

Audiophyte
It's an avr rather than amp only. First I'd run a full reset of a used avr to clear out all settings and start fresh. Source/sound mode used can dictate what speakers are in use, you'll have to expand on your settings/setup....the Pioneer manual probably will answer all your questions, tho it may take some time to go thru....
thanks for your answer, I've already done that. but still can't get all the speakers to work. when I run the sound test they all sound.
we do not have the microphone that comes with the AVR, hope that's not a must have.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
thanks for your answer, I've already done that. but still can't get all the speakers to work. when I run the sound test they all sound.
we do not have the microphone that comes with the AVR, hope that's not a must have.
If the setup sounds all work then it just points to what sound mode you're using if you want to use a particular grouping of speakers. While you don't need to use a setup mic, it could be good as MCACC isn't a bad way to go IME. Be more specific as to what source/settings you're using. Manual setup would use at least an spl meter, tho (even a phone app could possibly be sufficient).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis