Pioneer HTZ121 DVD volume issue

K

keithuboy

Audiophyte
After playing for sometime, there is some static and the volume just goes off. Then it does not work at all. But after keeping it off for about 15 days to a month, it stars working like normal. . i have notice that if i increase the volume this happens. Please help.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds like something is failing, hard to know what particularly. Could be something like a bad solder joint. Time perhaps to upgrade....

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
After playing for sometime, there is some static and the volume just goes off. Then it does not work at all. But after keeping it off for about 15 days to a month, it stars working like normal. . i have notice that if i increase the volume this happens. Please help.
That is old. The Internet is rife with those blowing up. There are horror pictures of blown boards from that product if you care to look. That needs taking to the recycling center.

In future avoid home theatre in the box systems like that. They are junk and worthless.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Looks like that unit is 7-8 years old. As such, it is not a issue that is likely to be repairable, nor is it an issue that any money should be dumped into.

All in one, home theater in a box kits, are certifiable eWaste product. They aren't upgradable, when a part fails, the entire unit becomes trash. The speakers may be reused with a standard AV receiver, but not the subwoofer. So, a proper AV receiver would typically be needed along with a stand alone Blu-ray Disc player and a subwoofer.

The main unit and the 'subwoofer' module are more or less trash.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis