Pics and video of my music room..;-)

ARES24

ARES24

Full Audioholic
Smoking cigars can be detrimental to your health!

If you feel the need to over do the cigar thing, can I have your music room? NOICE!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looks great! Enjoy it to the fullest. What are your favs to play on your system?

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Thanks. I listen to everything. From Dave Matthews to Andrea Bocelli to Latin Jazz. :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have always loved your system, I am glad to see subs sitting on plates now and less wire "mess" it looks absolutely awesome, I have to say out of every ah members system I like your the best...

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
I have always loved your system, I am glad to see subs sitting on plates now and less wire "mess" it looks absolutely awesome, I have to say out of every ah members system I like your the best...
Thanks a lot!! Actually, the pics are a little outdated as they don't include the MEN220. The video is the most current. Still have a little cleaning and organizing to do. Kind of difficult with 2 toddlers at home ;-). Looking to buy a comfortable small couch and I'm planning on building a small bar for my "special" drinks and a small table for my remotes and stuff. ;-)

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Yea, right now I have a leather chair. It's ok, but I am looking for a nice, small, leather sofa with an ottoman. I only have 1 chair in the room right in the sweet spot. I want something that is comfortable for me, but that also allows me to have visit over and sit and listen. Still haven't found the right one. :) Thanks for the kind words.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Here is where they rest currently. No more changes for a while, a loooong while.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Thanks guys. Still enjoying it like the first day.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis