Picard, A New Hope For Star Trek?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I quite like the series so far. I wasn't a big fan of ST Next Generation with the exception of the episodes with Q. Those were the most entertaining to watch. When I grow up, I wanna be just like Q. :p
Can you wait for R? It might be better than Q. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

We saw the 1st 3 episodes at my son's place. Pretty good.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am caught up on all the episodes. Still very good.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw Episode 7 last night. Very exciting stuff.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I just finished Ep8. Hooly crap. things are picking up very rapidly now.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
This is the only series on right now that I look forward to and watch every week.

West World S3 starts this weekend!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
At 52, she still looks good to me, but hard to tell with the baggy clothes vs the tight Starfleet uniform
Yeah....it's almost a moot point! Some people "just got it", regardless.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
ENGAGE! :D

Oh yeah, just finished a great season of ST Picard.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

On ep. 7 tonight. Getting much better but understand the need for the background of the story.

Just hope there is no cliffhanger waiting fore season two. I hear there are a number more after season 2.
I can do with a season telling one story.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
On ep. 7 tonight. Getting much better but understand the need for the background of the story.

Just hope there is no cliffhanger waiting fore season two. I hear there are a number more after season 2.
I can do with a season telling one story.
Oh, it sounds like you didn't really like this ST show very much. :D

As an adult (saw the original series as a kid), the only 2 ST shows I've actually seen/like are Picard and Discovery. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
So season 1 completed and I have a bit of mixed feeling. Some of the elements were really good (especially early in the season), but some felt heavily rushed and left MASSIVE hole plots.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
So season 1 completed and I have a bit of mixed feeling. Some of the elements were really good (especially early in the season), but some felt heavily rushed and left MASSIVE hole plots.
Agreed! Overall it was a good season. But certainly some scenes felt B-grade and definitely some rushing to make it all tidy up at the end of the season.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Oh, it sounds like you didn't really like this ST show very much. :D

As an adult (saw the original series as a kid), the only 2 ST shows I've actually seen/like are Picard and Discovery. :D
No, I liked it very much. Good way to bring in background on all the new story line and characters. Action is picking up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis