Philharmonic Audio - "New Philharmonitor"

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
Selling my New Philharmonitor due to moving, lack of space and other reasons. They are Dennis' original prototypes as seen on his website a while back. (He doesn't make this model anymore.) Has the famous RAAL tweeter. The frequency response and the photo is of the actual speakers available for purchase.

It has a few minor scuff marks and the quality of the original build isn't perfect due to the fact that it was the first one that Dennis built.

The color is deeper and slightly more red/burgundy than the photos show.

These rarely ever come up for sale.

$800 + shipping from 84532

Attachments

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Oooh, the curved cabinet. I have the square version of these in this same finish and I love them. This tweeter is definitely amazing. GLWS!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I’ll be at cruise Moab in May, zero chance you’ll still have them but if you do I’ll swing by and pick them up

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
I’ll be at cruise Moab in May, zero chance you’ll still have them but if you do I’ll swing by and pick them up
At cruise? Anyway, you never know. I can store them in my friend's dry basement in their boxes until then.

F

Fxpost

Enthusiast
Selling my New Philharmonitor due to moving, lack of space and other reasons. They are Dennis' original prototypes as seen on his website a while back. (He doesn't make this model anymore.) Has the famous RAAL tweeter. The frequency response and the photo is of the actual speakers available for purchase.

It has a few minor scuff marks and the quality of the original build isn't perfect due to the fact that it was the first one that Dennis built.

The color is deeper and slightly more red/burgundy than the photos show.

These rarely ever come up for sale.

$800 + shipping from 84532

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
I'll be working tomorrow Friday so if I don't respond super quickly but I'll keep checking. I'm going out of town late Saturday night for an entire week but I can get it out Saturday at the local shipping center... pending receipt of money, of course. To check me out, my eBay account is charliemercier so you can see my reliability. I'm also on avsforum under the same moniker and you can see my posts. I've also had business interactions with Dennis for 10 years.

F

Fxpost

Enthusiast
what audio equipment (receiver/integrated amp) yo re using to drive this speakers. Can you give me a ink to your eBay account? I'll make a decision to buy or not in a few hours.

Thanks,
Tony.

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
I was using an AVA (Van Alstine) Synergy 120 amp plus an Odyssey Tempest preamp. I'm on my phone, so just search charliemercier on ebay.

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
If it's early enough (I'm mountain time) 3 pm. I'll probably get it out today

F

Fxpost

Enthusiast
Sorry got back to you late. I bought a pair of BMR Philharmonitor yesterday before I saw your post. I could use any pair. What's your best out of the door price?

F

Fxpost

Enthusiast
What is the UPS shipping cost to zip code 91709.
Do it use FEDEX. They may damage the boxes.

F

Fxpost

Enthusiast
Hi, Sorry that I won't able to buy your speakers. I'm just informed that I could get my BMR Philharmonic speakers next month. Thanks.

F

Fxpost

Enthusiast
I received an email from Dennis yesterday. One of his customers canceled the order and he asked me if he can put me on the January delivery. I said yes.
Sorry for the inconvenience I created for you.
Thanks

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis