The Philharmonic Audio BMR, Refreshed!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Maryland is almost as far from Arizona as you can get in conus... lol.

I dunno man. What really has me is that piano black finish. I miss having that on my mains. Plus I know I'll love how they sound.

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
Jim is going to sell the Salk version of the BMR tower for $3499.99.

PRICE WAR!

D

D Murphy

Full Audioholic
Jim is going to sell the Salk version of the BMR tower for $3499.99.

PRICE WAR!
Riiiiight. And he's running a buy-one get-one-free sale for the Song Towers. That Amazon sure has shaken things up.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Nobody is in Kansas. Really. Nobody.

(Dennis is in Maryland/DC area)
LOL, sorry, I saw Kansas mentioned in another thread and guessed wrong. Thanks @Swerd for the correction. Maryland is a beautiful state. Good excuse for a holiday? Dennis sounds like he'd be real interesting to meet in person. Can't wait for everybody to start opening up the borders again.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
LOL, sorry, I saw Kansas mentioned in another thread and guessed wrong. Thanks @Swerd for the correction. Maryland is a beautiful state. Good excuse for a holiday? Dennis sounds like he'd be real interesting to meet in person. Can't wait for everybody to start opening up the borders again.
Dennis is indeed very interesting to meet. I've always thought so since I first met him years ago.

He's a musician, earned a living as an economist (now retired), and became a self-taught speaker designer on the side. He understands science & scientific methods, has an encyclopedic knowledge of how many different drivers sound, and he understands better than anyone else I've met how speakers should sound & how to avoid many common pitfalls and flaws in speaker design. He can listen to a speaker for a few seconds, and have a good idea of what needs fixing, and how he can go about fixing it.

Most important, Dennis is always glad to share what he knows about speaker design.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmm... buy a pair, get the third tower (center channel!) for free perhaps? :p
I think I fantasized getting a 5-channel Salk SS 9.5 system and only paying 50% for the Center and Surrounds!
(What’s that? Too optimistic? :D )
1619625603751.png

Oh, yeah! OPTIMISTIK AF!

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maryland is almost as far from Arizona as you can get in conus... lol.

I dunno man. What really has me is that piano black finish. I miss having that on my mains. Plus I know I'll love how they sound.
Find out where the secret BMR warehouse is, and I'll get you a 5-finger discount. :cool:

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
What are the dimensions on the BMR Towers? Particularly interested in the width at the widest point.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis