Philadelphia vs. The Evil Empire [aka The Patty Cakes]

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Congratulations to @Ponzio and all the Eagles fans.

What do the Cheatriots and the Federal Reserve have in common?

They both fear inflation.

.................Had to open some old wounds...............

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Repeat after me … the Philadelphia Eagles are World Champions. Now there are some words I thought I would never be saying this year or next year for that matter. I’ll be honest, two years ago I really thought I might never see this, the whole sands of time spiel, and how it would get away from me before it was too late. Is it important as the day I met & married Britannica, the birth of my children or grandson, the two extra years I got with my dad after he was diagnosed with cancer? Of course not … not even close … but it is surely right up there and I can finally cross this off my bucket list. Life’s been good to me.
Enjoy that feeling. If memory (since 1992) serves me right, it's fun and the afterglow lasts a while.
How do u like me now Giants, Cowboys, Redskins fans?
We still hate the Iggles, but we'll give it a rest for a while. It was a seriously good superbowl. With a classy win in a classy game you'd hope some of that rubs off on the fans.
Santa Nicola Foles. The man has ice water in his veins and jalapeno peppers for cojones. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy, considering his past & present with this team. And he catches an ‘effin touchdown in the Super Bowl. That’s just sick man. :) Move over Cinderella.

To Wentzdini and the amazing year he had and putting the team in this position to be as successful as it was. All hail to our Ginger Jesus.
Sounds like a QB controversy is brewing for next season. The Eagles management should ask Dangerous Dan Snyder what all his experience with QB controversies has taught him. And then they should do the exact opposite.
And no, we didn’t burn down the city, overturn cars or break out into a riot. Cheers to all the Philly fans for being a class act.
They're Philly fans. Give them time. When the freezing rain clears up, they'll have plenty of time to set fires and break out into a riot.

And the real reason why Philadelphia doesn't host a Superbowl… … the jail in their stadium would have to expanded 10-fold :p.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Congratulations to the Eagles on their 1st Super Bowl win!. You guys are finally off that list of teams with no SB wins.;) From a New Orleans Saints Fan!. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis