• Pepsi

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I don't drink cola

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Someone brought home a pack of Pepsi today and put it in the fridge. I hadn't tried Pepsi in a long time. Now I know why. Yuck! I'm anything but a picky eater but Pepsi tastes terrible! Coca Cola is much better.

Of course, this is my opinion and I am not stating this as fact. What do you like better? Pepsi or Coke?

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Jones Soda or Mountain Dew. Those are the only sodas I will drink.

My collection of Jones Sodas is the backlight for my tv, I'll have to post a pic some time. :D

~Chuck

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I can't stand Mountain Due. I have had a hard time figuring out why it's so popular. Jones is very good, with the possible exception of their "Holiday Specials"... Turkey and Gravy soda?... I don't think so. :)

I also love Thomas Kemper Vanilla Creme and Orange Creme soda. However, Coke is what I usually buy due to availability and price.

By the way, did you ever get around to dissecting that Bose cube?

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Hi Ho said:
I can't stand Mountain Due. I have had a hard time figuring out why it's so popular. Jones is very good, with the possible exception of their "Holiday Specials"... Turkey and Gravy soda?... I don't think so. :)

I also love Thomas Kemper Vanilla Creme and Orange Creme soda. However, Coke is what I usually buy due to availability and price.

By the way, did you ever get around to dissecting that Bose cube?
Mountain Dew is by far an acquired taste, like many other drinks.

Have you actually tried the Holiday Jones? The are probably some of the worst tasting things you will ever have in your life, BLEH. (Except for the Cranberry, that was pretty good) :eek:

~Chuck

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
its safe to say i've drunk all the cola i need for a single lifetime.

I used to drink a 500ml Coke in one gulp.
I used to drink six 350ml sodas (rootbeer, orange soda, coke) mixed together in one seating.
I used to freeze the colas and turn them into popsicles so I can eat them like so.

now, I drink only water. I like sweet desserts, so I keep all other sugar intake down.

G

gnagel

Junior Audioholic
Mountain Dew is my favorite by far. I try to drink the Diet Dew to help reduce my calorie intake. Although it's not as good as the full blown Mountain Dew, it's still good stuff!

I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I perfer coke over pepsi, and Sprite over everything else.....cept beer.

SheepStar

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I grew up drinking Pepsi because it was what my mom liked and she wouldn't buy Coke. I prefer Coke to Pepsi, although I prefer Dr. Pepper over both.

The funny thing is that I once participated in a blind taste test between Coke and Pepsi and under those conditions it is VERY difficult to tell which is which, yet when I can see what I am drinking I think they are totally different. Could it be the sense of sight is fooling the other senses, just as it does in audio? Hmmm...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
MDS said:
I grew up drinking Pepsi because it was what my mom liked and she wouldn't buy Coke. I prefer Coke to Pepsi, although I prefer Dr. Pepper over both.

The funny thing is that I once participated in a blind taste test between Coke and Pepsi and under those conditions it is VERY difficult to tell which is which, yet when I can see what I am drinking I think they are totally different. Could it be the sense of sight is fooling the other senses, just as it does in audio? Hmmm...
I knew clearly which one was coke, but I chose pepsi cause I got a prize. :)

SheepStar

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I can't stand diet soda of any kind. I actually don't drink all that much soda anymore either. I used to drink at least a 20oz or two every day. Now I might drink a 12oz can a couple times a week.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Coffees, boys! Ya gotta get into the adult drinks.

Dark. Rich. Kona pea bean, any African, Jamaican (Blue Mtn. is a little wimpy, but delicious), a quality French roast (the only good thing to come out of France since a little Countess I encountered a hundred years ago ;) ).

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Gave it up (all sodas). I preferred Coke at the time. Will rot your teeth and your stomach - very acidic. Water, tomato/veggie juice, and grapefruit juice are my favorites, but I do indulge in beer/wine.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I also love coffee. Batdorf & Bronson has the best coffee I have ever had. Their original store is in Olympia and that's where I get it. I hadn't even realized that they are available nationally.

Matt34

Matt34

Don't drink coffee and rarely drink beer(though when my brother-in-law brings his home brewed stuff...:D ) The soda I drink the most is actually Diet Barq's Rootbeer but that is usually only with dinner. It's Arizona Ice Tea or water the rest of the day.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Buckeyefan 1 said:
Gave it up (all sodas). I preferred Coke at the time. Will rot your teeth and your stomach - very acidic. Water, tomato/veggie juice, and grapefruit juice are my favorites, but I do indulge in beer/wine.
Right, cause the acid in your stomach is no match for Coke Acid. If you brush 2-3 times a day, you can eat whatever you want.

SheepStar

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Hi Ho said:
I also love coffee. Batdorf & Bronson has the best coffee I have ever had. Their original store is in Olympia and that's where I get it. I hadn't even realized that they are available nationally.
Thanks for the tip. I go by there on occasion and just might stop in. Here's another site for great (!!) coffee at semi-reasonable prices....

http://www.konablueskycoffee.com/kona_coffee_club.htm

And Hi Ho, if you get down to the quaint little town of Sisters (Oregon), stop in Sisters Coffee Company. Superb blends! (I recommend the Black Butte.) Or online, they're at....

http://www.sisterscoffee.com/

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis