Pathetic Sharper Image and iPod Crap!

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would like to have been in the room when thay came up with that thing...
"we need some way to let people listen to their iPod's in mono..."
"brilliant!" :p

I'm so glad I don't have an iPod. :)

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
What a friggen mess,if i was super rich i'd buy one then throw it in the fireplace.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Resident Loser said:
...seems to me anyone who uses an iPod as a source, really has no legitimate reason to complain...
Ipod + RSA amp = Amazing sound.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I don't even think that most iPod users would find this product appealing, unless they are morons. While I was at Sharper Image I tried to get a sales rep to "help me" and even though the store was empty I couldn't get any service. One guy was on the phone and the other guy just went to hide in the back once another customer left. So there I was the only customer in the store with two employees and they couldn't "help me". I was going to give them a hard time, maybe they could read my mind. It is Sharper Image after all, they probably have a mind reading device behind the counter.:D

highfihoney said:
What a friggen mess,if i was super rich i'd buy one then throw it in the fireplace.
If I were super rich I would buy a 10 lb swedge hammer, then a cookie cutter house like the ones you see in sub-divisions, for $250,000. Then I would buy an LG refrigerator with an LCD tv on it, and then network the house with Bose systems and get a couple of those iPod towers for the Bathrooms, then I would get ten pairs of the lowest resistance White Van scam speakers I could find and get ten Sony receivers and wrap them in duct tape, then I would get ten Insignia CD changers:D and run long custom made RCA cables into the house from outside so I don't get burned inside the house, to connect to each Sony receiver which is in turn connected to 1 ohm speakers. Then at last I would turn it all on and play 50 Cent on each Insignia cd player untill the receivers catch on fire and burn the house down. The grand finally is I take that swedge hammer and smash each Insignia CD player to smitherines.

That is what I would do if I were super rich. I feel an awesome thread topic coming on here.:D

Last edited:
yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I can think of a number between 1 and 30... wait.

I'll use that speaker as a Javelin against a Ford Tempo!!! :D

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I was going to give the speaker a chance to live... but nah. It should be burnt to a crisp while clipping :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
yettitheman said:
I was going to give the speaker a chance to live... but nah. It should be burnt to a crisp while clipping :D
It has 60 watts of stupid clipping power.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Only 60w? wow. what a pathetic pos.
for 4 speakers, and it's one speaker.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
yettitheman said:
Only 60w? wow. what a pathetic pos.
for 4 speakers, and it's one speaker.
"So how was it?"

"How was what?"

"........................Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, deeeeeng!"

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
NO. You got it wrong.
"So how'd it go?"
"How did what do?"

"...............................Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding deeeeeng!"

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
yettitheman said:
NO. You got it wrong.
"So how'd it go?"
"How did what do?"

"...............................Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding deeeeeng!"
I don't have the DVD to reference, so FUTCOTK you.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I have a corn dog with a stick... with mustard and relish. I know how to poke your eyes out. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis