Paris Themed Home Theater

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Home theater designer Donny Hackett has always wanted to visit Paris but had never gone. So he decided to bring Paris here. More specifically, to Tennessee and the attic of Jason Crist’s suburban Nashville home. A walk upstairs brings Crist to the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Notre Dame cathedral—and a screen that could take up a wall in the Louvre.

Discuss "Paris Themed Home Theater" here. Read the article.

MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

Audioholic
Very nice asthetics. I find the whole approach to this HT setup very appealing.

A

allargon

Audioholic General
Dude is definitely more a videophile than an audiophile. He spent all that $$$ and only has Polk RTi10's for his fronts?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Dude is definitely more a videophile than an audiophile. He spent all that $$$ and only has Polk RTi10's for his fronts?
I'm pretty sure those where in the "before" picture. I don't see any speakers in the after shots, he must have went with inwalls. If you visit that site there are many other interesting home theater and whole home audio setups to look through. I just finished looking at the Canadian mansion, the wine cellar is definitely cool.

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
Paris themed.....Does that mean dirty, overcrowded and full of rude people? :rolleyes: Kidding aside, I like the look of it. Not sure I would go to that extreme, but very nice.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Paris themed.....Does that mean dirty, overcrowded and full of rude people? :rolleyes: Kidding aside, I like the look of it. Not sure I would go to that extreme, but very nice.
I'm French, care to rephrase any of that?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Easy Killer. It was meant to be humourous not an insult. I will be happy to delete the post if you are offended.
It's hard to detect my sarcasm, my sense of humor is slightly different from the hum drum. Being an AH member I would have thought you would have detected it.;)

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
It's hard to detect my sarcasm, my sense of humor is slightly different from the hum drum. Being an AH member I would have thought you would have detected it.;)
No worries. You never can tell what will set someone off though. Tough to detect sarcasm without tone and body language.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis