T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not sure if anyone has visited their website in the past but it looks like it’s been ‘updated’. Actually it currently looks like it’s a placeholder and hopefully they get a real website soon, the old elegant website is gone. Wonder if there’s something going on with them or if it’s a temporary placeholder, pretty sure they were sold a few years back. Anyway back to my morning coffee

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Not sure if anyone has visited their website in the past but it looks like it’s been ‘updated’. Actually it currently looks like it’s a placeholder and hopefully they get a real website soon, the old elegant website is gone. Wonder if there’s something going on with them or if it’s a temporary placeholder, pretty sure they were sold a few years back. Anyway back to my morning coffee
You might have caught them during an update. As of 11:50am EST looks like a full web site to me.
https://parasound.com/

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
That’s nowhere near what their website was.
If they changed web hosting providers it can take time for the new IP address to propagate over the internet and update all of the DNS servers. Probably just bad timing.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Their JC3+ phono pre would be on my short list should I need to replace my Fosgate.

K

kahun

Audiophyte

clinic dubai
It sounds like the website you’re referring to has been replaced with a placeholder. This could be due to a site update or redesign, especially if the company was sold. Keep an eye on their announcements for updates, and enjoy your coffee!

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

I took a look at the Internet Archive. I believe the site that is up now is the official site and it looks terrible. I know it's new ownership.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Wow 180-day auditions that is pretty insane.....then I finished reading they charge an audition fee and it is not a small amount.

Whether you buy or return you still get charged fee.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Audio Advisor still sells Parasound. I've purchased from the before and have always had a good experience.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis