Parasound A51 owners chime in..

A

Atlas-Athena

Junior Audioholic
@Pogre It's my B-Day tomorrow...sell it to Meee!! It'll have a good home!! ;)
Lol.. Better yet I ACTUALLY own this & I’ll sell you my less than 1 yr old Gen 3 Emotiva 5 channel.. @ $5k ;)

Apologies, for my non scientific nerd chatter.. I’m a simple man w/ layman's terms

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Lol.. Better yet I ACTUALLY own this & I’ll sell you my less than 1 yr old Gen 3 Emotiva 5 channel.. @ $5k ;)

Apologies, for my non scientific nerd chatter.. I’m a simple man w/ layman's terms
Isn't that the one with a (switching) power supply? Or something similar to what is used in class D amps. Think amps in powered Sub. I've owed Emo gear way back. Sold them off, but with that said, have had good service out of their Emo amps some haven't. Especially out of warranty amps where Emo wouldn't or couldn't repair any out of warranty. Just pay...
xX92k4J.jpg

And get one with 7 years or more warranty and get Out of service repair!! All about the Service after the sale in or out of warranty.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai

@Atlas-Athena ...I get you bro! ;) after all this is the internet. Different terminologies may not always coincide. One could say (two's) and one could say (two) and or (to)..(too) take any of of those (Two's) :D and place it in (slang) think urban slang :D on Any forum and one could possibly have a fight on their hand from gaslighting. But down here where I live One would say, look them Two's standing over there.. that would mean more than two people in a group of people. Could be as many as 12 people or less all depends on who's watching who. ;)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
@Trell Well understandable, just as I have no way of verifying your claims to fame..:p Andrew @AcuDefTechGuy and I where on the phone today shooting the Brees so to speak about anything and everything. He's off today he was shopping at his local Walmart where he lives in Oklahoma. Shoot him a inbox if you care I'm sure Andrew will verify to you who I really am.
Well after I went to Walmart and Chick-fil-a, I went home and watched “A Quiet Place Part II” in my HT room.

That movie was lame. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well after I went to Walmart and Chick-fil-a, I went home and watched “A Quiet Place Part II” in my HT room.

That movie was lame. :D
You know what they say..even a day fishing and catching No fish is still better than a day at work. Same can be said about chilling out in one's HT room watching a lame move is still better than working for the machine! You could have been at work today and got All ate up by the machine!! :D

A

Atlas-Athena

Junior Audioholic
Isn't that the one with a (switching) power supply? Or something similar to what is used in class D amps. Think amps in powered Sub. I've owed Emo gear way back. Sold them off, but with that said, have had good service out of their Emo amps some haven't. Especially out of warranty amps where Emo wouldn't or couldn't repair any out of warranty. Just pay...
View attachment 48805
And get one with 7 years or more warranty and get Out of service repair!! All about the Service after the sale in or out of warranty.
Ya… It runs the ICEpower too.. Also plutonium X19 modulators strapped to flux capacitors… Sound is like hot buttered toast…

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis