Pacific Rim Uprising

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This one I think I'll need to see in Dolby Cinema :) Last one was really entertaining and this one looks good too.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Many of the user reviews are brutal. So is this movie basically "Power Rangers" for 10 year olds? :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
First one didn't look good but turned out to be highly entertaining check-brain-at-door kind of movie. Uprising was up against Black Panther though, it lost out in opening week.

Last edited:
A

Audioctor

Audioholic Intern
Lacks the freshness and drama that were there in the first one. Could have been more precise. Appears that in an attempt to cover a lot of subjects the director has ended up confusing the audience. Still being a big fan of Pacific Rim, I looking forward to a more exciting sequel... as a lot of room has been left for the same.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
First one didn't look good but turned out to be highly entertaining check-brain-at-door kind of movie. Uprising was up against Black Panther though, it lost out in opening week.
Nailed that description, I am sorry but Scott Eastwood needs some acting lessons he has no personality onscreen, but it's not like they gave him a lot to work with

Unlike Star Wars, I actually like John Boyega character a little, did a decent job

I didn't like it but my buddy made a comment. What did you expect, we went to see the movie for Giant Robots vs Kaiju monsters, not depth of plot or acting, in that limited perspective, it was decent.

Bottom Line it was a move to push toys, and I will not be seeing that one again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis