Outlaw audio sale till the 9th

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Awesome. Thank you.
Just wanted to add my agreement. The 2200s have been splendid. They perform as advertised: cool and clean. As long as you have standard air space around them... the cover is barely warm to the touch.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Like them a lot.

The system sounds incredible, but more importantly I like having a separate power supply for each of the main channels, the system runs cool even after playing fairly loud (70-80 dB) for long periods of time and the quiet passages in the music is dead silent, no hum, no buzz...dead silent.
I have the same feelings about mine! Most people will never need more power than these amps provide, and their size and cool running make them a product I can confidently recommend to anyone.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord

(Couldn’t upload directly...) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Just wanted to add my agreement. The 2200s have been splendid. They perform as advertised: cool and clean. As long as you have standard air space around them... the cover is barely warm to the touch.
And in terms of background noise such as 'hissing' from the tweeter at idle, is this present?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
And in terms of background noise such as 'hissing' from the tweeter at idle, is this present?
I did a quick check last night and I could hear a little but I had to be within 6 inches of the tweeter with my head sideways. Looking straight ahead or being more than 6" out was inaudible.

Also keep in mind that my cabling is a nightmare. If I remember tonight I'll unplug the RCA's and see if the noise is from cable interference or inherent to the amps.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis