Outer Range - Prime show

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Trailer was interesting so I gave it a watch. Good cast, including Josh Brolin. Pretty interesting so far, with a bit of a Close Encounters and a little Twin Peaks vibe. Basically there is a hole on a cattle ranch that can't be explained and others somehow sense it and are drawn to it. At the time of writing there were only 4 episodes. Sci-fi Western doesn't always work, but this one seems pretty good so far.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Been following this one, up to date on episodes. So far a bit weird but I like it.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I've been meaning to watch this series. Josh Brolin is way underrated. This looks really good.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm up to date on this as well and am enjoying it as well . This is not the first time I've seen a Sci-Fi and Western mix. West World and Cowboy's vs Aliens spring to mind and West World was really awesome.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I’m all caught up with this show as well. Basically “Yellowstone” meets “Fringe“, but not as good as either one of those 2 series IMO. :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Sounds like it might have kind of a Stephen King Tommyknockers vibe to it, huh?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Been watching it lately...
Probably finishing the last episode tonight.
Interesting.
Weird.
There is a very strange David Lynch vibe to some of it... Dunno if that was intentional or just somehow the producers/director just trying to be "different."

Not a bad show, though I do find the Yellowstone parallels to be quite silly in a WTF kind of way.

I don't really feel this has any staying power and hope they choose wisely to wrap it up in a timely manner... As in with S2...

...if they even pick S2 up... which it seems they have yet to do.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think S2 was confirmed, but unless they introduce something big, I don't really see a lot of staying power either.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis