Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
1st Pats preseason game last night. Got to see Drake Maye’s first game action. Great to have football back!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
WTH is going on with China diving?? 7 for 7 golds! I didn't catch if they won the final event. Also table tennis.

Stat on I believe it was Kenya going into I think maybe the 1500m individual marathon. Won 9 gold in a row until '20 Tokyo.

Coverage was showing some of the botched baton handoffs the US had over the years. So of course when we start the first handoff was messed up so bad it took us completely out of the race. I wanna say 400m.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Womans Olympic golf final round this morning. Then the final PGA tournament before the playoffs. It doesn't get much better than this for a golf fan. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Wyndham PGA final round today. Last tournament before the Fed Ex playoffs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Also, the USGA women's amateur championship is on today. So much golf on TV. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Greyserman had this won, but really had some brain fade at the end to give it away to Rai.
The OB drive was one thing, but the chip and putts.....he lost four strokes on one hole. The announcers tried to use the long wait as a reason for the bad drive, but golf is a very psychological game and they all need to be able to screw up and leave it on the previous hole but a 2' putt?

OTOH, the announcers commented that Rai really needs to play faster- they said it was no wonder these rounds take 5-1/2 hours when 18 holes can be played in 2-1/2. IIRC, Rai was in a/the group ahead of Greyserman. Slow play is agravating and a few other players have had marshals tell them to play faster in the past.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
The OB drive was one thing, but the chip and putts.....he lost four strokes on one hole. The announcers tried to use the long wait as a reason for the bad drive, but golf is a very psychological game and they all need to be able to screw up and leave it on the previous hole but a 2' putt?

OTOH, the announcers commented that Rai really needs to play faster- they said it was no wonder these rounds take 5-1/2 hours when 18 holes can be played in 2-1/2. IIRC, Rai was in a/the group ahead of Greyserman. Slow play is agravating and a few other players have had marshals tell them to play faster in the past.
Totally agreed.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

The wacko announcers seem to have forgotten these guys are playing 36 holes in a one day. A hell of a deal .

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
NY Liberty 79, LV Aces 67

What was impressive was the Liberty were down 25-15, and it was at LV.

I believe it is the Top 8 teams that make the playoffs, so there might be a couple that are below 500 record LOL.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
St Jude Fed Ex PGA final round today. We will see who moves on to the next tournament.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Caitlin Clark- though her points have gone up recently, I think it's her passing that make her stand out. She's averaging 8.3 assists. Indiana are 13-15, but assuming they make it are heading into the playoffs with momentum.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Caitlin Clark- though her points have gone up recently, I think it's her passing that make her stand out. She's averaging 8.3 assists. Indiana are 13-15, but assuming they make it are heading into the playoffs with momentum.
Shes starting to prove her haters wrong.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Lots of golf on today. The Women's Open at St Andrews this morning and the BMW Championship on the golf channel this afternoon.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Lots of golf on today. The Women's Open at St Andrews this morning and the BMW Championship on the golf channel this afternoon.
Same today as well as the Steelers Linos game. Busy sports watching day for me. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Lions came back and beat the Steelers. Kind of expected. :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis