Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Love watching the Olympics every night. Great finishes in so many sports. One week to go.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I see the woketards running the Olympics decided that boys can hit girls for entertainment. What the Fukk is wrong with people.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Hancock is a four-time Olympic champion! The American hits 58 out of 60 targets to successfully defend the title he won in Tokyo.
the '58 out of 60' had me wondering......... Olympic Skeet, completely different from what we shoot here in N. America(Hi house / Lo house, 25 bird)

here's Hancock's win .......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What a joke based on their last run. Thankfully Marisa Trew won gold in skateboarding. She did all the difficult tricks. Then the girls after her more or less coasted up one side, then back down. Wow, real competitive. I guess you can't say it out loud as an announcer, so you're left with I dunno I think it will be close. :rolleyes:

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The men’s 100 meters was an incredibly close race. .005 difference! The men’s 1500 was exciting too. The pole vault record was amazing. Great sport!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good grief. Mihain Lopez (Cuba) won his fifth straight gold in Greco-Roman. Then he retired. :cool:

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I don't mind being considered woke, far better than the alternative. Just doubt you understand the term.
Well you go ahead and be woke. Why wouldn’t I understand it? I know the origin of it, and I know that it’s changed meaning over time. Not something I’d aspire to these days. But hey, it takes all kinds.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well you go ahead and be woke. Why wouldn’t I understand it? I know the origin of it, and I know that it’s changed meaning over time. Not something I’d aspire to these days. But hey, it takes all kinds.
Just says pretty ugly things about your evolution IMO.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Womans golf round 2 today. Can't wait to watch the final round tomorrow. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis