Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Haven't watched any but noticed the NY Liberty are 17-3. Connecticut is in second. I believe they started out 9-0, Also the MN Lynx are at the top of the West. I'd still say though it's a "I'll believe when it see it" regarding the LV Aces. They've won back-to-back, and even though they were as low as 6-6, now they have a 11-6 record. I imagine for the Liberty home court means everything to them with LV in mind.
Thanks for catching me up. I just started watching the WNBA, Trying to diversify my sports repertoire. Those Professional women's basketball players can really ball man, I really enjoy watching some of the games.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry what I meant was I will believe it when I see it regarding anyone beating LV in the playoffs.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
hey David, now that J Deere is moving a sizable amount of its mfg to Mexico will the golf tournament follow ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Paolini vs Krejcikova and Djokovic vs Alcaraz from last year's final.

Also England vs Spain on Sunday I believe.

The soccer did fill in the gap for me a bit for what is usually a blah summer.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
hey David, now that J Deere is moving a sizable amount of its mfg to Mexico will the golf tournament follow ?
No, the only thing moving to Mexico are
Production of Deere's mid-frame skid steer loaders and compact track loaders will be relocated from the John Deere Dubuque Works facility to Ramos.

Dubuque Works will continue to make Deere's large-frame skid steer loaders and compact track loaders; utility, construction and production class crawler dozers; crawl loaders and knuckleboom loaders, the spokesperson said.

Darn shame 123 workers are impacted.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
article I read last week said 600 workers, regardless, damn shame........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Krejcikova wins in three sets. A lengthy final game with a lot of nerves. Though she's little known on the singles circuit, I guess she's being talked about in going HOF due to her doubles titles. Also her two singles titles. I think that's Paolini's second straight runnerup.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Scottish Open today just the prelude to the oldest major the British or the Open next week. Can't wait.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Football might be America's sport, but Futbol is the world sport haha.

Congrats Spain!

Alcaraz beat Djokovic in straight sets.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The 152nd Open golf event at Royal Troon ramps up starting to day with practice.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
British the Open tomorrow and I'm in for the entire tournament:)
Perfect weather ;)
AYTEMP (F)AM WINDS (GUSTS)AM RAINSPM WINDS (GUSTS)PM RAINS
Thursday68 / 59SSW 8 mph (16 mph)10%SW 8 mph (14 mph)5%
Friday69 / 61SSW 9 mph (22 mph)25%SSW 10 mph (24 mph)9%
Saturday65 / 55SSW 9 mph (23 mph)25%WSW 10 mph (27 mph)7%
Sunday63 / 56WNW 12 mph (27 mph)45%W 13 mph (27 mph)64%

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The Open some It will remain overcast and wet through the afternoon, with consistent winds between 12-15mph, gusting to 17-23mph.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Perfect weather ;)
AYTEMP (F)AM WINDS (GUSTS)AM RAINSPM WINDS (GUSTS)PM RAINS
Thursday68 / 59SSW 8 mph (16 mph)10%SW 8 mph (14 mph)5%
Friday69 / 61SSW 9 mph (22 mph)25%SSW 10 mph (24 mph)9%
Saturday65 / 55SSW 9 mph (23 mph)25%WSW 10 mph (27 mph)7%
Sunday63 / 56WNW 12 mph (27 mph)45%W 13 mph (27 mph)64%
Thanks for the weather update. Watching the Open on TNT and the summary on the Golf Channel today.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis