D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What a crazy three by Haliburton to end the 3rd. :cool: Looked like Boston was gonna run away but only by 1.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Wild game. Big time shot by Brown to send to OT. Great to see the heart they showed when they were finally pushed. Let’s see if the Cs keep it going in game 2.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think Tatum and Brown will probably avg 60 pts between them in the series. Feels to me like Indy needed this game or they do not win the series. Boston has the best starting six, and Indy has no defense.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nice ending to the PGA tournament this past weekend. Entertaining to watch.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What an insane half by Kyrie. Many scores over taller people. Like a one man wrecking crew with some serious jets. Docic and Kyrie need help though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mavs! Docic with 15 pts in the 4th. Feels a bit like Wolves vs Docic/Kyrie though LOL.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Mavs looked good. A Mavs-Celtics final would be interesting. Kyrie is probably the biggest villain former player in Boston now.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavs looked good. A Mavs-Celtics final would be interesting. Kyrie is probably the biggest villain former player in Boston now.
I would LOVE to see Kyrie go back to Boston in the finals. Funny thing, I liked Kyrie in Cle but none of his other stops. But you have to give it to him, this guy has really matured and become the ultimate team player and leader for the Mavs.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Cs win going away by 16. Brown was a beast after the game-saving 3 last game. They dropped game 2 the last 2 series. On to Indy. If they keep the eye of the tiger going they could sweep. Porzingis needs the rest to get back to playing.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Colonial in Ft Worth. Hogans alley for you old timers. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I don’t have a horse in the race but as a Cs fan I want the series to go 7 games so Porzingis is ready to play. So go Wolves.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Wolves up by 18 and lose. Sic three by Doncic at the end. Another triple double too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mavs getting some good numbers from Lively and Gafford. The former will get you 10p 10r per game.

Wolves had 5 players in double figures and still lost. I think they need more from Ant Man. 21 pts with his complete game? He should be doing 30 a night. Kind of a waste since Reid was 7/9 from threes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
PWHL- MN 4, Boston 1

One win away. Be nice if we didn't have to go back to Boston. Good rebound after losing our last five regular season games.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Good to see women’s professional leagues doing well.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Couldn't find it but it was #10. Doncic no look shot from near half court for the camera. I'd have given it #1.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis