D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
With GA's easy win over TN, I think it's pretty much over already. Bama's the only team left that can beat them, and they lost to LSU. Maaaaaaaybe OSU or Michigan but seems highly unlikely.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats to Brittany Force, Ron Capps, Erica Enders and Matt Smith (NHRA Season Champions)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny story. MN Whitecaps women hockey has lost 8 straight but finished 10-11 for fourth place and enter the playoff semi. 0-4 vs Boston but won 5-2 LOL. We'd need to win one more but still pretty funny.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
(16) Farleigh Dickinson 63,
(1) Purdue 58

Purdue historically not a tournament team. Enjoying nonetheless.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Purdue has a 7 foot center.

11/14 dunks and layups
8/37 all other shots :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Normally cheer for the lower seed but glad KSU beat Mich St 98-93 OT. The big little guy Nowell with 20p, 19a. :oops:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Very entertaining NCAA tourney this year. First time a 1 seed didn't make it to the final 8. Texas appears to be the best team left but who knows?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't understand how the Bucks with the best record in the league lose in five, but the Jimmy Butler shot is superb. I think Golden State wins it all.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Butler had been tearing it up with 45 pts, and another 42 yesterday. Giannis 38 pts and 20 rebs. Seems such a waste the Bucks. Blah.:confused:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
NHL Stanley Cup, pulling for the 'Leafs', the only member of the 'Original Six' left !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Phoenix won yesterday to bring the series to 2-1 Denver. Announcer was right. Booker and Durant needed 75 pts combined to win. They had 86. The next closest teammate had 7 pts LOL. Jokic for Denver had 30p, 17r, 17a. Insane numbers.

PS- Phili sucks.:p

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Can't understand how the Bucks with the best record in the league lose in five, but the Jimmy Butler shot is superb. I think Golden State wins it all.
Giannis didn't play much, but they did win without him- Bud's gone and IMO, it's because he didn't have anything for stopping Butler. 96 points in two games- that was a group lack of defense. The Bucks were stomped several times this season and Bud has looked tired for most of it. He let other teams go off for too long before calling time out, so they could re-group and figure out what to do and to take away some of the momentum.

Budenholzer brought a championship to MKE for the first time in 50 years, but they fell short in the post-season and that has to fall on the coach to a large degree. It was a frustrating season.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Poor guy. Jokic 53p, 11a. Still not enough. Murray had 28p too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Phili surprised me too. Embid and especially Harden went off. 2-2 series.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jokic another triple double. Denver wins series 4-2 over Phoenix.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis