D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Womens Euro-

Popp, a German, just scored her sixth goal in 5 games.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Iga Swiatek won the US tennis title. She also has 2 French titles. Her 10th title this year.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
#3 Alcaraz vs #5 Ruud in the men's US final. Alcaraz has played three straight 5 setters.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
App State 17, (6) Texas A&M 14
Marshall 26, (8) Notre Dame 21
(1) Bama 20, Texas 19
:oops::oops::oops:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The mighty App State with the hail mary lol.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good grief Mariners came back down 8-1 to beat the Bluejays.

Cleveland 1, TB 0 in 15 innings.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Same here. Ever since Nascar started stage racing they lost me for ever.
Other than watching Kenseth before he retired, Nascar hasn't been interesting, to me. They lost me at "We're gonna become a demo derby". I would rather watch NHRA- used to watch Indy, then they had the big fight that made IRL happen, then I became tired of them, too.

Curling FTW!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Other than watching Kenseth before he retired, Nascar hasn't been interesting, to me. They lost me at "We're gonna become a demo derby". I would rather watch NHRA- used to watch Indy, then they had the big fight that made IRL happen, then I became tired of them, too.

Curling FTW!
JJ and JG retired.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

Curling FTW!
agreed on Indy but now that the IRL is no longer Indy car racing is fun again

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
agreed on Indy but now that the IRL is no longer Indy car racing is fun again
I was part of a group who watched Indy Car a lot- we would go to the Milwaukee Mile for the race every year, park at turn 3 on the infield and would could really see a lot of the action from a much better vantage point than being in the stands. Michael Andretti led most of one race and on the last lap, he ran out of fuel in front of is- we could see him shaking his fist as he coasted past us. Then, one of the guys who was really a fanatic got a job working for Indy Car Magazine as their 'representative' at all of the races- he would set up a display & tent where he could sign up new subscribers, hand out free copies, chat with people and do meet & greets with drivers, crew members, team owners, dinners with these people and he usually had pit or paddock passes for us when the race was local. I got a great photo of AJ Foyt from the paddock- he was looking directly at me and he didn't seem happy- maybe he thought I would try to use the photo to make money.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
NLCS to begin tonight, gotta love the two underdogs playing for the Pennant !!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis