davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
BTW Dallas beat OKC big and both of their new acquisitions did really well.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Mavericks won their 5th straight going into the NBA all-star break. Things are looking up for the Mavs. BTW, I moved to DFW when the Mavs were just starting out, so they became my favorite NBA team and I continue to follow them even though I live in Florida now. Never became a Cowboys fan. That's in my Steelers DNA :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Forgot to mention the PGA Genesis round 1 on the golf channel today. Tigers' 1st appearance in almost a year but I doubt he will be a factor. Maybe when he gets to the Senior Tour.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Genesis 3rd round. Tiger has already withdrawn, and Jordan Spieth has been disqualified for signing an incorrect scorecard. 2 of the biggest stars were out before round started. Still, it is Riveiera

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Final round of the Genesis open today at Riviera in Los Angeles.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well, the NBA is back after that joke of an all-star game. Sill a Dallas Mavs fan but starting to care less and less about the NBA, I won't be renewing my NBA package next year. :(

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Also, Dallas Mavs at Indy NBA basketball this evening. I will be tuned in.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Unbelievable ending to the Mavs Pacers game last night. Dallas up 1 no timeouts for Indy and they managed to hit a 39 foot 3 to win. Sometimes it's just fate. :(

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavs win at Toronto and are in the thick of the NBA west playoff hunt.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches PGA tournament. What in the hell is this kind of name for a PGA tournament? I'm still watching though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Womens college hockey-

MN lost to Minn State 5-4. Then we beat them 7-1. I think a similar route will happen Sunday, but we really don't look very good. Certainly not compared to the top ranked Ohio St or Wisconsin. We'll get Wisconsin in the WCHA semis and lose I assume. We will then get a birth in the playoffs. If we make it to the semis that would be very good. It might be another OSU/Wisc final like last year. The Wisc coach is terrific and has I believe 7 titles in 20+ years. The women don't have the parity like the men, but still impressive IMO. Both of those coaches/programs are a notch ahead of us these days. However, we won 4 in 5 years in the 2010s. We had a lot of pro talent on those squads.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cognizant Classic looks to be rained out today in SE Florida. At least I get to watch the NBA with Philly at my Dallas Mavs. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I can't stand that in hockey when they do a toe drag in order to take a screen shot. You have an open shot before the defense gets there. Instead usually it gets blocked before it gets on goal.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Cognizant Classic finished up his morning, so I did get to watch the finish. They could have finished it yesterday but decided not to move the start time back to early morning.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
heading to St Pete this weekend.............Indy Car baby !
Never attended an Indy car race but did attend a NASCAR event at Texas Motor Speedway years ago. I always thought that Indy was the real deal and NASCAR was the minor league.
BTW welcome to Florida.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Great golf this weekend. Watching both the PGA Puerto Rico open and Bay Hill. Good stuff.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis