davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Golf channel today replayed both Bay Hill and the Puerto Rico open and I watched the playoff I missed. Good stuff. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Mavericks beat the Bulls yesterday for a 2-game win streak. Maybe righting the ship going into the playoffs? We will see.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NCAA basketball conference tournaments. Leading up the NCAA Tournament. Good stuff.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Players Golf here in NE Florida. Great theater and I have been there. The 17th Island green is must watch if you are into golf.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hoops is heating up. Uconn are probably the heavy favorite. I wouldn't mind Houston or someone like that. UNC is probably the big team that might knock Uconn off, but I'm putting my $$$ on Uconn. Also like seeing teams like Miss State and NC State making runs in their tournaments. Purdue will likely get a 1 seed, but historically they fall early.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Players again and watching some NCAA basketball. Waiting for March Madness to start because that is what really matters.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Down goes Purdue. Also Houston loses to Iowa St by 28. Go Cyclones!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
NC State 84, UNC 76
Temple 74, FL Atlantic 73

Temple's record is 16-19. Hopefully they can beat UAB.:cool:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Not a very good day yesterday @ Sebring for Corvette :(

Congrats to Acura and Lexus

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Normally don't watch nba during the regular season but man what a fun last couple minutes Mavs/Nuggets. Sic 3 pointer by Doncic. Then a 20 foot left hand by Irving at the buzzer. Know there's a Mavs fan somewhere here so they'll be happy. :cool:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavs Denver today with some major NBA playoff implications.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NCAA tournament seedings today. One of my favorite sporting events every year. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Normally don't watch nba during the regular season but man what a fun last couple minutes Mavs/Nuggets. Sic 3 pointer by Doncic. Then a 20 foot left hand by Irving at the buzzer. Know there's a Mavs fan somewhere here so they'll be happy. :cool:
Me:):):)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Golf channel today replayed both Bay Hill and the Puerto Rico open and I watched the playoff I missed. Good stuff. :)
That Wyndham Clark’s potential playoff-forcing putt saw about as much of the hole as it could without dropping. Not sure how that didn't go in

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone catch the Kyrie Irving buzzer beater left-handed shot from beyond the free throw line to win the game for Dallas? Maybe one of the best shots ever to win a game.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
That Wyndham Clark’s potential playoff-forcing putt saw about as much of the hole as it could without dropping. Not sure how that didn't go in
I know right? That putt absolutely should have gone in.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis