Once again: what are you listening to now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I do love Karen Carpenters vocals on Superstar
She has such an amazing voice. Karen can really belt out those lyrics. Hard to believe that they come from such a small framed woman too. When I hear her voice it is like magic to my ears. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
of course absolute chill-out netradio.
The older I get the more chilled-out I get! I find myself not asking why this how about that. Now at 60 my life has been complete since I left the dark side of the Force!! Lol.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Reflections by Richard Saucedo! :cool:

Now put to stage! :)

Very well done! ;)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Manfred Man Blinded by the light. Song was written by Bruce Springsteen but I like Manfreds version better.
Also TOTO Hold the line was a great hard rock tune back in the day.
Thanks Phil
That's interesting David. Did not know that Bruce Springteen wrote Blinded By The Light. Like you, I do really like Manfred's version a lot. Play it all of the time. Thanks for the info! :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
One of the best bass players ever inmho! Bernard Edwards! RIP! Notice just how fluid his playing is! :cool:

Here is a very good recording of Sister Sledge's "We Are Family" in which Bernard played the bass score! :)

Some more Bernard!;)

Bernard Edwards October 31st, 1952-April 18th, 1996 Gone way too soon! RIP!

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Cheers,

Phil
Ah Paul McCartney and Wings and John Lennon Plastic Ono Band. Band on the Run and Jet were my favorite Wings Tunes and Number 9 Dream for Lennon's new band. Also a deep sleeper for John was Working Class Hero. A sad tune.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis