Once again: what are you listening to now?

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
At this moment, it's Rush, Snakes and Arrows. Such amazingly bombastic white noise and I keep coming back. These guys never saw a gadget or drum that they don't use and it's hard to believe that 3 people could ever make this much noise. Such obscure lyrics, but it's really a beautiful album, well thought out and composed, with basic human lyrics from a band that has been around forever.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Neil Young is pretty much great all-around :D
Think about:
Hey Hey, My My
or is it
My My, Hey Hey

One of them, not the acoustic one, but the one with guitars where amps show 200% distortion, this is what I call music :D

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Frank Marino Mahagony Rush Live. Great Guitar work, for the times.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Luther Alison "BAd News Is Coming" on vinyl
Long John Baldry "Baldry's Out" on vinyl
Metric "Fantasies" on CD

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Faithless, God is a DJ (Hear that Sensi)
Faithless, We come one

Last edited:
walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Just got home from work, cracked open a Heineken and listening to "On an Island" David Gilmore, great album.

poutanen

poutanen

Full Audioholic
U2 Achtung Baby.
:D This was my first "real" album when I was growing up. Think I had an alvin and the chipmonks CD before that, but I got U2 when I was 10 years old... listened to that front to back many times over at the cottage. Great stuff!

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
As I write, it's Steve Earle's "Townes". A set of covers of songs by Townes Van Zant, Steve departs from his own material. It's pretty good, nothing earth shaking but worth a listen if you like Earle.

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Right now I'm listening to Queensryche Operation Mindcrime inspired but Speakerman39's thread about their music. This will probably be on repeat for at least a week. LOL

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The pouring rain outside. Sometimes nature makes its own music. It is making me sleepy.

poutanen

poutanen

Full Audioholic
The pouring rain outside. Sometimes nature makes its own music. It is making me sleepy.
One of the best symphonies I ever heard was in Algonquin Park (a very large provincial park in Ontario) I was trying to sleep in my tent, and the hum of the mosquitoes was almost deafening. It sounded like there were billions... Then the bullfrogs started their part, and there was clearly an alpha bullfrog leading the chorus...

Another time I was in a tent in a wicked thunder storm. I was in a trailer park and lightening took down a tree on a trailer about 100' from where my tent was, I had all 4 windows open so I could see everything that was happening, and the power behind that sound is amazing!!! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis