Once again: what are you listening to now?

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
one of my guilty pleasures, Joe Cocker. The guy was one of a kind. Not pretty to look at and not a pretty voice either. When he got up to sing however, he owned the place. This is a recorded version of "Bad Sign" but it is so well done it sounds like a live performance. Sorry, there's no video for you short attention span guys. Just the music

JOE COCKER BAD SIGN 1989

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Robert Plant launches a new album this month. They put out a couple of the songs early. Both are pretty good. This one is freakin' awesome. I'm buying the CD when it goes live mid October

Robert Plant BONES OF THE SAINTS

The video comic book with the lyrics is pretty well done. The old guys still got it

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have never been to a Depeche Mode concert, but after watching this :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Robert Plant launches a new album this month. They put out a couple of the songs early. Both are pretty good. This one is freakin' awesome. I'm buying the CD when it goes live mid October

Robert Plant BONES OF THE SAINTS

The video comic book with the lyrics is pretty well done. The old guys still got it
Last album was pretty good too.

Looks like we're using the original thread again... I'll post in Part 2

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Ha ha! Older thread. I'm catching back up. Haven't been 'round these here parts lately.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What a great bunch of songs! You nailed this one for me!
Hey Pogre! Glad to see you back. Even more glad you like my kind of music. Finally something we can agree on ......LOL!!!! Just kidding! Was just thinking of you the other day. Hope all is well. Stay in touch more!

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis