Once again: what are you listening to now?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm listening to that one self titled Leahy CD I have. It's like the music Leprechauns always have playing in the background. No wonder the Irish are always so happy.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice mellow trip. Listen to it with headphones. You might be like WTF! :eek: (SET TO 480)
Not my cup of tea, but very interesting nonetheless. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Saw the Black Keys last night...what a concert. Outdoor venue with both kids...it poured, we got soaked but who cared TBK were awesome & midway through their set it was just the 2 of them for a few songs and they smoked. Can't believe a duo could rock like that....great show and a must see if your a fan!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw the Black Keys last night...what a concert. Outdoor venue with both kids...it poured, we got soaked but who cared TBK were awesome & midway through their set it was just the 2 of them for a few songs and they smoked. Can't believe a duo could rock like that....great show and a must see if your a fan!
They were here late last year and we missed them :(

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
They were here late last year and we missed them :(
Yeah they passed through here Mar.14 but we're on vaction in Florida. I think they'll be up your way early Oct starting at Fresno followed by shows in Santa Barbara, SD and 2 shows at Staples ending with a show in Anaheim Oct 8th. TBK are a terffic live band and tickets prices aren't to exorbitant which was refreshing for a change....since I had to buy 4....:D

You should check them out...if you hadn't seen them yet?:)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah they passed through here Mar.14 but we're on vaction in Florida. I think they'll be up your way early Oct starting at Fresno followed by shows in Santa Barbara, SD and 2 shows at Staples ending with a show in Anaheim Oct 8th. TBK are a terffic live band and tickets prices aren't to exorbitant which was refreshing for a change....since I had to buy 4....:D

You should check them out...if you hadn't seen them yet?:)
Nope, haven't seen them live but they are one band I definitely want to see. Unfortunately, I had checked and none of those shows are close. Fresno is the closest and that's not so close :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The music sounds better if you don't watch the dude dancing ... but he is mesmerizing. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Party for the m* f* right to fight :)

T

turntable1

Audiophyte
War's Greatest Hits....

yep

And also some good 'ol Herbie Hancock Headhunters. Thats a good album.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Metric's new album Synthetica on 180gm white vinyl, 45 rpm

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The belt buckle of my shorts banging around the inside of the dryer...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
7Horse

Guys from Dada formed 7Horse.
Hard to find a vid with decent sound quality.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Ray Manzarek & Roy Rogers "Translicent Blues" on CD

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis